Back to the Castle

Third Person Point of View

When Selene vanished like she normally does after dropping a epic bomb on her people like that the car was still silent but that didn't last long because they had reached the castle.

Xavier POV

I had just gone to the Demon pack to finish some business but then I come back with a mate who dosen't know half the truth about herself and I can't talk to.

" Mate, we have reached" I whispered.

She bluhed and bowed down her head and got out of the car slowly.

She awed at the beauty of the castle which I found adorable.

" Come on, lets go. I will give you the grand tour."

In about 2 hours I had showed her almost the whole palace, the Grand Hall, kitchens, library, museums, and other places.

"and finally our room" I said showing her a very big room that looks like it's made for the king which it is " you can decorate it how you want" I smiled at her.

She only nodded her head.

" You can go to bed since its late and I will be in my office doing some paperwork."

" Goodnight" she whispers and I nod and walk away.

I opened the door to my office and there stood Natasha in a very very exposing one shoulder dress with a smirk on her face. If it were a normal day I would gladly let her do whatever she wants but now that I have a mate or what I think to be a mate. I can't do this." Why don't you come here and I would give you what you want" she said in a voice she probably thought to be sexy.

" No Natasha, not today. I have a mate"

She frowned but then smiled " that dosen't mean that we should stop.

I ignored her and sat on my office chair.

" Natasha, I said no. I have a mate!" but she ignored me and sat straddling me.

" NATASHA" I yelled but it sounded like a moan. I looked behind her and my eyes fell on Maya but she run away.

No no no no. "GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK OTHERWISE I WILL THROW YOU OUT!" I yelled in my Alpha voice and she got up and run.Maya POV

How naive I am. He brought me here and he even took me on a tour he spoke gently and called me his mate. He acknowledged that fact and i thought he actually wanted me.Boy was I wrong.

He left me to sleep and went and found another woman who looked 100000 times better than me.

After I saw them, I run into the room and sat ina corner crying , even my wolf had gone silent.I heard the door open but I didnt look up, I knew it was my mate coming to abuse me.

He came in a grabbed me gently shocking me, he put me on his lap as he sat down on the bed." Mate it wasn't like that, I wouldnt cheat on you."

I didn't say anything or even look up at him, atleast he came back but I still couldn't trust him.I fell asleep when he had finally given up.

This chapter is really short and I am sorry. I promise to give you more soon! Please like follow and like.