Chapter 7: The Birds

Raven, Dark, and Night were walking through the village market, getting ingredients for Moonclaw who loved to bake. Raven and Night talked to each other as they picked ingredients for Moonclaw's pies.

Dark carried the basket in her mouth as she picked through apples for her own likings. Near her she heard Night complement Raven to which Raven thanked him for his kindness. Dark smiled some, having heard this and knew that something else was going on with the complements.

(Artwork made by Raven! Also, the book cover is made by Raven so credit to her for that!)

Dark said nothing as they walked along through the market looking for more things to take home

Dark said nothing as they walked along through the market looking for more things to take home. They all avoided anyone from the bully's team of, well, bullies as they left for home.

~At the house~

Raven and Night talked more often than usual, which made Moonclaw smile as she knew just what was happening. Dark rolled in the grass as she secretly listened to Raven and Night talking.

Bonnie laid in the grass next to her, "So little sis, where's Argon at? Ain't he normally walking with y'all?" Dark lifted her head up, "Well, we stopped by his parents place, turns out after what happened last month he declared to his parents he wasn't gonna let us get hurt by them bullies again. Promising to graduate at the top of his 9th year class, it's one of the highest a creature is able to go that school. At least that's what they said, his room was full except for some sheets he was allowed to take with him."

But he smiled, "You sure he's just going to protect others or just you?" His smirk made Dark a bit uneasy as she had never been the one to notice any guy loving at her or anything. She shook her head, "No, his parents said he's wanting to protect creatures, why just me Bonnie?"

He grinned some, "No reason, just wanted to ask it is all." She tilted an eyebrow, truly not knowing what he was talking about as Raven laughed at Night's failed attempt to sound like the principal who's voice was quite deep.

Ectoplasm nudged Moonclaw, "Those two birds are very much in love and they don't even know it. How long do you think it will take them to tell each other?" She simply laughed a little, "Not long I think, their practically a couple as it is."

~To be continued~