Part 6 (edited)

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!

The ages in the story are different!
Students go to Hogwarts when they are 13
1st year~13-14
2nd year~14-15
3rd year~15-16
4th year~16-17
5th year~17-18
6th year~18-19
7th year~19-20
8th year~20-21

Vallon is 17, he is in 4th year now.

Forgot to add this in the beginning, sorry!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

CHAPTER 6 -Hogwarts Letter-

Vallon POV

Dad had just revealed me as his son.
I was trying to lay low for a while, but I guess this is okay...

After the meeting, I decided to head out to my room to sleep, hoping to find out what that figure was.
I sighed, lying down on my bed and succumbing to sleep.

I "woke" up in the same place I was before, again, I saw the same figure on the platform.
Again, I tried to go towards the person, but, I was instantly brought out of the dream.
Instead of waking up, I was brought into another dream, one that I'll probably soon forget after I wakeup.

After a couple hours of being asleep, I woke up.
Looking out the window, the sun shone brightly on my face, bringing me a sour face.
I found comfort in the dark, the light was too... bright.
I don't have anything against the sun, but sometimes, it gets really annoying when you're trying to stay asleep.

Instead of moping, I decided to go downstairs for some food, unbeknown to me that a snowy white owl was waiting for me outside the window.

I went ahead to ask the elves to prepare some food to me whilst I looked out the widow after hearing a some scratching and quite a bit of loud screeching.
I saw the white owl, holding a letter in it's sharp talons.
The snowy owl looking at me, nudging me to open the window to let them in.
Against my better judgement, I took the letter, and opened it and tarted reading it, giving the owl a treat in the meantime.

                                "HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorcerer, Chief Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confederation of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Fourth year students will require:

1.Dress robes (only for special occasions that will occur through the year for the 94-95 term)
2.The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4 by Miranda Goshawk

Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus
Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions"

(A/N~ That took a bit to type out-)

Crap... Hogwarts - I completely forgot about that..
Thank goodness my parents aren't home, they used "Potter" instead of my real name.
I guess Dumbledore still hadn't figured out that I returned to my real parents.
I need to get dress robes since none of my old robes fit me, and a 4th year book of spells.

I'll go out shopping for new clothes, and a new wand, since I doubt my old one would work after the entire debacle of my identity and the blocks placed on me.

After getting ready, I headed on to Diagon Alley, immediately going to Madam Malkins, since I am much in need of a knew wardrobe.
Somehow, I ended up finding Malfoy and his mother there, whom decided to come up to me.

"Hello, dear, you were the one that Tom said was your son, right?"

"Uh, yeah.. Hello."

"By the way, I never got your name during the meeting... mind telling me what it is? Oh! Apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Narcissa Malfoy."

"Oh, nice to meet you Mrs. Malfoy; my name is Vallon, Vallon Riddle."

"Nice to meet you Vallon. Would you like to join me and my family shopping?"

"I apologize, but no, I don't want to fee like a bother."

"Oh no, honey, no, you're not a bother, come join us!"

"Oh, uh... Ok.."

"Alright, Vallon, come along now!"

"Uhm, alright."

That was weird...
It wasn't this hard talking to the other kids than it was talking with Malfoy's mother.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Welp, I'm out of brain juice :p
That's why it's so short-
So if I don't post next week, you'll know why-

I  hope y'all enjoyed this part!
It took me the half of week to even figure out one word ;^;
But I was able to finish writing it 2 days thanks to my editor (May Nezu praise you for life Sayan)
My friend Benguin actually helped me out too, so may Lord Nezu praise him for life aswell-

I'm drawing Luz Noceda (Only a headshot)
I tried to upload it here, but it deleted the end
yAaAayYyY
Welp, I'll post it in my "Art Book Thingy"

Cya fuckers~

15/January/2021

OR

January/15/2021

UPDATE - February 21st, 2023
The writing was not articulated well at all-
I have no clue what the h e c k I was thinking-