He stood up as soon as he looked at me. He looked at me without blinking. Suddenly, he pointed towards me and winked at me with a satisfied smile.

Aish...how can he wink at me like this.

"Wow... Amazing. I'm impressed." He said to the staff and walked towards me.

He turned my left towards the huge mirror and bought his head near my left shoulder.

"Look... This is you. This is Lee Bora. Aren't you beautiful?" He said making eye contact with me from the mirror.

I was amazed to look at myself. My skin was soft and shining I was looking really beautiful.

Wow! how can I look like this?

I never cared about my looks or I can just say I never had enough to take care. I felt insecure. Everyone wore pretty dresses and makeup in my college. But I always wore old dresses and worn-out clothes. Nobody really pointed out, my weak dressing sense. So, I never thought that I could look like this too.

"Can you guess why I did this?" he asked with a soft voice.

I nodded as a 'No', looking through the mirror at him.

He smirked.

"Hmm. Listen carefully. You must have confidence in your face from the moment you wake up in the morning. Always remember, you don't have to wear makeup to look pretty, you must wear confidence on your face. Those who want to look more beautiful should live a life with a youthful heart. You can change your exterior beauty but you can't change your interior feelings. You are really the only one who needs to acknowledge your efforts. Always stay confident about your personality and believe in yourself, got that?" he said turning me towards him.

I gave him a bright smile in response. His words are so soothing and warm. For a moment, I felt like he knows me so well. I was filled with some kind of refreshing feelings because of his words.

"Great. Miss Choi Hayoon, pack a few more dresses, shoes, cosmetics and whatever is necessary for her. The bill is on me." He said happily and gave her his VIP credit card.

"I think my work is done now. It's time for me to leave". He said looking at me with a grin.

"I guess you should leave too, miss Bora. Your shift is over, right? He asked.

"Oh yes. I didn't notice the time. Thanks for your warm words today." I bowed.

"Yeah...yeah, I know I'm amazing". He said and winked again at me.

We both laughed instantly.

"You must always smile in your life, things will seem easier, Ms Bora. So, goodbye and Take care"- he said while moving backwards facing me.

"Yes sir. Thanks again. Goodbye." I bowed.

He waved at me and left. As soon as he left. Hayoon came carrying a few bags in her hand.

"Take these bags. Let me know if you need anything else too." She handed me the bags with a forced smile.

Aish...I can smell someone burning.

"Thanks for all your efforts, Hayoon"

"Fine...fine. Forget it. I just did because of that self-centred arrogant man. Uff... He must stop overreacting. And you, don't expect that I will apologize to you for all the trouble that happened today. It was your own mistake. I guess I have done enough for today. It's more than apology I guess." She said with an ignorant look.

Huh...You are the self-centred person, not him!

"Excuse me, Hayoon. Let me give you three suggestions. First, use your words carefully. Second, you aren't perfect enough to judge others. Third, stop acting. That's it. Bye," I said.

She got a dumbstruck. Maybe she didn't expect this reply from me. I gave her a confident smile and left.

Wow... daebak. I seriously said that...

(Mr Kim Seokjin just filled her up with confidence

(Mr Kim Seokjin just filled her up with confidence. But still, will she be ok with this? Would there be any change in her life? Hmm...let's find out next...Armys...keep calm and wait.

* DaebakIt describes when something is awesome or it's a way of showing enthusiasm in Korean.