❄︎𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫❄︎

Start from the beginning

He helped me get dressed while trying to keep me calm

He helped me get dressed while trying to keep me calm. "Do you think you're in labor?"Charlie asked calmly.

"I don't know. We will find out when it happens."I said moaning in pain. "I don't think you can walk to the Great Hall."He said.

"No! No, I can. Just, just help me up."I said. He rolled his eyes but complied.

He then helped me walk out of my room into the common room where everyone was sitting on the couch waiting for us.

"What's wrong with you?"Pansy questioned in concern. "Contractions."I moaned out.

"Is it really bad?"Blaise said quickly getting up off the couch. I groaned. He's such a mother-hen.

"Yes, but I'm fine. Can we just go have breakfast before we go?"I asked whining. Everyone rolled their eyes.

We then left the common room and started walking to the Great Hall until we were almost at the entrance when I crouched down with a mewl.

"Harry, I don't think these are regular contractions. I think you're in labor."Draco said as Charlie started rubbing my back.

"What's going on here? What's happening to Harry?"I heard the voice of Weasley's voice. I hissed.

"We do not need yours or Weasley's shit today."Pansy groaned. "I'm going to go get Sev."Draco said walking away.

"Oh, Merlin! Is he in labor!?"Weaslette yelled.

"If you won't shut the fuck up, I'm going to scratch your eyes out and shove it so far up your ass!"I groaned out.

Blaise and Charlie continued to run my back as Pansy checked if I'm dilated. "He's not dilated yet and his water hasn't broken."She explained.

"I told Severus. He's going to his corridors to get Narcissa. He also said bring him back to his corridors."Draco said.

"Alright. Char, you carry him while we walk to the dungeons."Pansy said. Charlie nodded picking me up.

I whimpered as another round of contractions started. "Oh, can we come?!"Weaslette asked.

"No, you fucking can not! I don't want you two no fucking where near me and my fucking babies!"I yelled as the contractions continued.

"What's going on here?"Minnie questioned as Dumbleduck follows behind her. I hissed in anger and pain.

"Harry's going into labor and we got to get him to Severus."Blaise said.

"Congratulations my boy, but why don't we take you to Madame Pomfrey."Dumblefuck said.

"I'm not going any-fucking-where with you! I also don't want my babies near you. So, step the fuck back and leave me alone!"I screamed.

He stepped back in shock. "I think we better get him to the dungeons now."Charlie said.

They all nodded as they rushed me to the dungeons. Once we got there Narcissa, Lucius, Tom, Cedric, Bellatrix, Fenrir, and Barty Crouch Jr. was here.

"I've already checked him. He's not dilated yet and his water hasn't broken."Pansy told Cissa.

"Thank you, Pansy. Hey Hades, are you feeling okay?"She asked. "No."I snapped.

"Oh. He's another James. Well, this is going to be difficult. If he isn't dilated yet and water hasn't broken, then I'll need him to bounce on this birthing ball. It will help."She explained.

Charlie put me down as Narcissa then helped me sit on the green ball. I started to carefully bounce as Charlie supported me.

"I'm assuming the birth is going to be awhile."Blaise said as he, Pansy, and Draco sat around me rubbing my back.

"Yeah. This will be worse than James' birth."Tom said. I mewled.

The four started to comfort me as Tom pet behind my ear and Barty pet my tail making me purr as I closed my eyes.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

| Third Person's P.O.V. |

34 hours later two beautiful baby boys and one baby girl were born on Christmas Day.

Parker Blaise Snape-Calvin; the firstborn, Sebastian Draconis Snape-Calvin; the second born, and Hazel Luna Pansie Snape-Calvin; the third born.

Luna, Pansy, Draco, Blaise, and Cedric were made the godparents to the three.

Later that day as everyone was unwrapping presents sitting around Harry, Charlie proposed to him. Of course, Harry said 'yes'.

They decided to get married after the war.

Then later that day Bernard brought them some news that Carol had her baby boy and named him Buddy Calvin.

He was also shocked that Harry had given birth at the same time as his Aunt.

Everyone enjoyed their Christmas Day holding and spending time with the triplets as Harry watched them with a tired smile on his face.

"You did great, Darling."Charlie said as he whispered in Harry's ear. Harry rested his head on his fianceés shoulder.

"No, we did great."Harry mumbled. "I love you."Charlie said. "I love you too."Harry said back.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

hey guys! i hope you all liked this chapter. there is only one more chapter left and i'll try to write that chapter quickly.

 there is only one more chapter left and i'll try to write that chapter quickly