Comfortable.

Saturday 3:00 am

Saturday 3:00 am

The homies would clown me if they saw me sittin up there high as a kite shootin the shit with this girl, but you know what, fuck them.

Once we smoked I felt more relaxed. Vulnerable. We sat outside for hours talkin about who knows what, I just didn't want it to end. It felt like home.

I looked up at the moon as Bailey yawned mid-sentence.

"Am I boring y—" I yawned too. It's contagious.

"No, it's jus late as hell." She laughed.

"Oh, you wanna leave me now?" I asked smirking.

Please say no.

"No!" She quickly replied. "I didn't say that."

Thank God.

I reached behind me and grabbed one of the couch cushions off the chair. "Here." I handed it to her to lay on.

"Wanna share it?" She offered.

The smile that spread across my face couldn't be stopped. "Yea," I answered with certainty before even thinking twice.

We laid down next to each other on the couch with no awkwardness at all looking up at the stars and continuing the conversation.

My mama would be pissed if she found out I'm out here actin weak.

I got comfortable with Bailey and I didn't know if that was a good thing. But it was something I couldn't stop. She didn't know who I was, and at that moment, I was okay with that, because, to her, we were just two young niggas chillin', livin life without a care.

But for a nigga like me, bein caught slippin like that will get you buried.