Trust me.

Friday 1:50 pm

Friday 1:50 pm

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I sat in 6th period. The day seemed to drag on as I counted down the start of my three-day weekend. I checked my texts and saw it was the group chat.

Bestfriend (Araceli): wat ya'll tryna do this wknd?

Jazzy: it's a party @ Roq's crib 2nite if y'all dwn.

Bestfriend: We down. That means you too B.

Well I guess I'm down then
🙄

Jazzy: Aight! Meet in lot 2.

Jazlynn's been our friend since freshman year, but you'd think she had been around longer.

We met up in the parking lot by Jazzy's Jeep. Ivan would be there to pick us up soon, so we quickly made our plans.

"We're going to Araceli's house first so she can pack a bag to stay at my house," I told Jazzy.

"Oh, can I stay with y'all?" She pleaded. "Y'all know my mama don't care."

"Hell yeah!" I told her. "Might as well."

"Cool, y'all got some tree?" Jazzy asked in a hushed tone.

"No, but if you find some, I'll CashApp you and put in."

"Same" Araceli added.

"Aight, see y'all later." Jazzy declared while throwing her backpack in her Jeep.

Ivan pulled up in his Gray Mustang and I hopped in the backseat, tugging his ears. "Hey Ivy."

"What's up B?" He greeted me, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

Ivan, like Araceli, was always a looker, with their flawless brown skin, hazel eyes, and long hair. Unlike his sister, he kept his hair in a neatly braided ponytail that landed in the middle of his back. Looking at him, you could tell he was a former athlete, with a height of 6 feet and weight a little over 215lbs, the man was made of pure muscle. I just knew he could pick me up and show me some things, but every time I tried to flirt in the slightest, he called me a 'lil girl', so I gave up that fantasy.

I wasn't a 'lil girl' anymore though. By freshman year, my body had developed in ways I didn't expect giving me leaving me with nice-sized breasts, and just the right amount of ass, especially after running track for so many years. My lower body had just the right amount of thickness.

We got to their house and me and Araceli rushed upstairs to pack. Even though she'd be at my house for 3 days, without solid plans, we had no idea what to bring so she grabbed multiple outfits and shoes.

As she packed I texted my mom and let her know I was out of school and would be home soon just to keep her updated. She reminded me to water her plants.

Once we were done, we downstairs to let Ivan know we were ready to get dropped off. He gave us the 'I trust you guys, don't fuck it up' speech and we left.

As soon as we got to my house, Araceli jumped out the car, lifted the front seat for me, and then ran to the front door.

Ivan gently grabbed my shoulder as I was climbing out. "Seriously B, if y'all get into some shit, call me. I won't ask too many questions, but I'd rather be mad at y'all than mourning y'all." He looked at me with an intense look.

"Have some faith in us Ivy. I wouldn't do nothin to put your sister in harm's way. She's my sister too." I told him, patting the top of the car before closing the passenger door. He nodded at me and I walked away.

I looked over at Jah Jah's house as I walked up the pathway and saw the BMW parked in her driveway but her Cadillac was gone, then I noticed someone was looking out the blinds but they closed when they saw me looking.

Nosey asses, I laughed to myself.