"No, you don't need to worry at all." The doctor said with a smile, so I immediately smiled at Gulf and kissed his hand one more time, but that annoying doctor continued.
"He's on his first menstrual period ". What !! What is this moron saying now?

"What did you just say ?!" I asked the doctor.
"Gulf ... he is now on his first menstrual period, he is hermaphrodite, has both male and female reproductive systems inside his body, and in simpler term he is a boy and a girl in the same body" The doctor said formally, and I swore I saw gulf smiled at that, but his smile disappeared when he suddenly let go of his hand.

"I know that this is rare and a little strange, but this is how it is. His period will not be as stable every month as normal girls, but it may be every three or four months and that will be accompanied by severe cramps, severe mood swings, and cessation or overeating , Insomnia or over sleep, and I recommend using good sanitary pads because his skin is sensitive down there and using drotaverine drugs for cramps. and yes, he has a hymen in his vagina just below his penis so he is now a virgin, but be careful, he can carry children". Said the Doctor, thank God, I continued our conversation outside the room, away from Gulf.

" menstruation! .. hermaphrodite! .. how much more special can you be in my eyes gulf!?"

I kept silent and lost in thoughts while sitting on a chair in my studying room, I didn't even notice when the doctor had already left with sam untill I felt gulf's hands on my cheeks while he's smiling at me.
"daddy, are you happy? .. i'm a girl now, the wish-fairy fulfilled my wish yesterday". he said while smiling and again he tried to kiss me in the lips but NO he's still a boy and he's a child so I pulled away.

"baby, no you're still a boy and you're a child so don't talk about this again ,clear? .. now go change your clothes and wait for me in the dinning room" I told him sharply but he just stared at me with brocken eyes then lowerd his head and calmly said "clear" and left immediately .. did he feel rejected? , nooo he doesn't even know what's rejection.

I informed everyone in the palace that I wanted to meet with them at breakfast time to change some of the palace’s rules, and now I’m here on the sofa with Sam and Jane standing next to me. Gulf in the only chair in front of me. Jess and Max and the guards and the palace assistants are standing right behind Gulf's chair

"From now on, there will be some strict rules in the palace ..
First, I must know everything that happens inside this palace, especially what's regard to gulf and the visits inside the palace.

Secondly, no one, whoever he or she is allowed into gulf's room except for me, Jane, and Sam, and as for his room's coars, Jane will take care of it.

Third, for Jess and Max, Gulf must be in the house at 9 pm exactly, and he is not allowed to meet anyone without my knowledge, and also he is not allowed to go out alone from here.

Fourth, what you heard today from the doctor about gulf's case .. I will not hesitate to kill anyone who tells this secret outside the palace, so that you do not even repeat that among yourselves.

And finally, during gulf's menstrual period, let everyone be very careful .. No harmful food .. No medication not prescribed by the doctor and to keep the palace as warm as possible.

AM I CLEAR ?"I asked looking sharply at everyone.

"Yes sir" and they replyed.
"You can go now" I said and they're gone but when gulf was about to leave " i'm not done with you yet, baby. stay" I said and he went back to his seat.

"Give him a pin and paper ,sam" I ordered and sam obeyed, gulf just glanced at me once befor I ordered him "write ,baby".

"Firstly, you're not allowed to leave me or this palace for any reason , and even if you're planing to leave at your 18 , then forget about it.

second, daddy should know every single detail about you , if you make a short phone call , I should know about it.

third, you're not allow to meet anyone without my knowledge, you're not allowed to give you're phone number to anyone without my knowledge,and you're not allowed go to any place without my knowledge.

fourth, as for your periods ,no one out of this mansion should know about it , as for your sanitary pads and medicines , either me or jane gonna buy it for you , and i will teach you how to use it.

fifth, no relashionships with girls or boys befor your 30, no hugs or kisses and you're not allowed to drink any alcohols so we gonna avoid any drunken mistakes.

Finally, you're not allowed to be naked except in front of me.

inside this mansion you've the total freedom to do whatever you want , did you whrite all of them, baby? , did I make myself clear?" I asked and he submitted to me and nodded his head then left.

I heard sam sighs behind me "any problem ,sam?"
"Yes, mew . If you're that much possessive of him , why make it this hard for him and yourself then?" Sam said annoyed , he's the only one allowed to argue with me as he in the place of my father.

"Whad do you mean .. i'm not possessive , i'm just protective of him?" I said ,raising my brow .

"Mew, befor we came here , gulf told jane about what happened between you two yesterday and today's morning. you're hurting his feelings, mew . He thinks you don't love him as much as you love Anne , consedring he's both boy and girl now" he argued.

"No he's a boy ,sam and he's a child .. he can't understand feelings at this young age" I replyed totally againist sam's point of view.

"But he's on his period, mew and he can get pregnant , how can you explain that!!, And even if not , you know gays relationship exists ,right? .. And as for feelings .. children can't understand feelings? maybe. they can feel hurt ,though , his tears were a clear evidence for that .. gulf won't stay virgin forever, human have needs but i'm afraid you'll be so late to recognize your feelings ,mew" said sam , ending our conversation and leaving me here alone..

Fuck ! .. this's so bad .. this's so dangerous.

__________________________

Well, it's not a short chapter as I joined the *rules* chapter with it, sooo...
Enjoy 💜.

Oh .. the next one we're gonna have a naughty-14-years-old-gulf .. be prepared  but don't expect smut yet , gulf's not even 18 😉