"Uh well we should get some sleep. We have a lot of things to do especially for our upcoming album." Jisoo unnie says.

We all nod. I get ready for bed. I decided to go check up on Jake in his room. He was peacefully sleeping while hugging Prince.

I take off his glasses since he forgot to take them off.

I'm about to get back into being an idol. Only difference is I now have a son. Whom I love so much. If anything ever happens I'll make sure to protect him. He's everything to me.

I plant a kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep tight my Prince." I smile.

———————————————
TAEHYUNGS POV

I was in the living room painting with Namjoon Hyung. My other members were watching TV. Jungkook was playing with Yeontan and Kookie.

"Wow Hyung yours looks nice." I tell Namjoon Hyung.

"Yours is better." Namjoon Hyung says.

"By the way did you find a jacket?" I ask him.

I had to leave him at the mall since i had to do something.

"Uhhh no actually." He replies.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Hm why not?" I ask him.

He goes silent.

"I didn't really like any of them." He says.

I nod.

We hear the TV play music.

Blackpink in your area.

We all look at the screen.

"Breaking: YG girl group who has been on a hiatus for 5 years has officially announced that they will be having their comeback after 5 years. And with that with their first full album. They plan to reveal the first performance for their new comeback at this years MMAS." The news reporter says.

They're back?

The room goes silent.

"They're back...." Hobi Hyung says.

Jennies back. God how much I want to go and run to her right now. Even though she left and hurt me I still want her. I still want to kiss and hug her very tightly. But I couldn't do that....yet.

"Tae you ok?" Namjoon Hyung ask breaking me from my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Just thinking on what I'll add to my painting." I lie.

He nods.

Every night I go to the park where me and Jennie first met. I go there hoping she would be there. It's stupid to do  knowing she's never coming back. But part of me still had hope. I did that for 5 years. In fact I even tried looking for her but it was hard. There just weren't any good leads. So I stopped. But now she's back.

I want her. I want her to be mine again. She hurt me and left but her gone just made me fall in love with her even more.

——————————————-
JENNIES POV

I was in the studio with Jisoo unnie writing some lyrics for our song.

"Are you writing your rap Jen?" Unnie ask.

"Yeah still not sure which one I should go with." I say.

Hm. How should I put this? The song is about girls trying to look for love even though they'll just keep getting hurt in the end.

I look at my hand. My eyes land on my ring.

My Princess

Princess.

I start writing down some words on the paper.

"Is Jake ok?" Jisoo unnie ask.

"Yeah he's with Lisa right now. He just came from kindergarten." I say.

She nods. I get up and go to the recording booth. I start rapping my verse onto the mic. I try adding some sassy tone to the rap to help it bring more feeling.

"Wow that was so good. I love the lyrics." Jisoo unnie claps her hand.

I smile and thank her. My phone rings. It was Lisa.

"Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"Unnie!" Lisa yells through the phone.

I widen my eyes.

"Lisa??! What's wrong??!" I ask worried. I see Jisoo unnie go worried too.

"Jakes at the hospital! He accidentally tripped and fell down the stairs. He may have injured his arm." Lisa says shaking.

"Mommy! It hurts!" I hear Jake cry.

I start panicking.

"I'm on my way! Baby mommy's coming!" I say hanging up.

Me and Jisoo unnie rush to the hospital. My heart was beating so fast. I hope my sons ok.

"Unnie!" We see Lisa. I quickly hug her.

"Are you ok? Where's Jake??" I ask her.

She nods.

"He's in the ER." Lisa says.

We head to the ER. I find Jake laying on the bed with a cast on.

"Jake!" I run to him.

"Mommy!" Jake says. I hug him tightly.

"Is he ok?" I ask the doctor.

"His arm is a bit bruised but luckily there are no bones fractured. He needs to wear a cast for a month and will heal after." The doctor says.

"Thank you so much Doctor." I tell him. He nods then leaves us.

I hug Jake tightly.

"Mommy is my arm broken?" Jake ask.

"No it's just you have to wear this cast for one month so it can heal. Promise me you'll take care of it?" I ask.

"I promise mommy." Jake smiles.

I smile.

"Unnie!" We hear Chaeyoung.

"Is jake ok?? I came her quickly as Lisa called." She says.

"His arm is just bruised but he has to wear a cast for about a month." I explain.

"That's good." Chaeyoung replies.

Revised

New update! Sorry it took long. I was busy with school work. Thank you so much for 9k! Anyways enjoy! Love you all! 💗💗💗💗💗💗

-sai