You walked over and used your wand to have the silverware and plates cover the table for people to sit in.

"Molly are we going to have enough room?"

"Are we?"

"I can always set up a canopy outside with a heating charm so there's more room for people to sit."

"If you would like that would be very helpful. Have Charlie help you though."

"Hey Charlie come help me set up a tent outside so there's more seating room."

"Alright one second bill." He said to his brother.

George muttered something.

"Did I hear something." You spat in his direction.

"No." He replied.

"Good. Didn't realize we were on speaking terms."

"George just stop. You messed up they are happy."
Bill and Hermione looked at George.

You and Charlie pulled out a old tent that was last used at the quidditch World Cup from storage and used your wands to set it up. Then you two used the hot air charm to send hot air from your wands and heat it up a bit.

You and Charlie cleaned it up a bit and put out tables before returning outside and carrying the silverware out to the tables outside.

"I think it looks pretty good in here if I do say so myself."

"I think it does too. Who knew this thing would ever come in handy again."

"Right!"

When you returned inside George and bill seemed to be arguing.

"George it's not going to happen let her go."

"Not going to happen? she's obviously not happy with him."

"Not happy with who?" Charlie spat.

"Bloody hell." Ron cursed from next to Hermione.

"Hey I'm going to go find Molly." You said heading off.

"Why are you so convinced she's not happy with me?"

"It's not just her. You don't even want kids what are you doing with her?"

"I didn't want kids. Until I met her, I didn't want kids with some random girl I met from school. I wanted kids if I met someone who could change my perspective on it and y/n did."

"Oh yea and what do you guys try and it doesn't happen?" He looked smug.

"Then it doesn't happen and me and y/n will continue on a happy couple! Having kids doesn't define our happiness unlike some people in this room."

"What do you think your talking about?"

"I'm talking about you George. The guy who cheated on her and told about her problems because he was so desperate to have a biological family he couldn't see the beautiful girl in front of him."

"Charlie let me talk to him." You said coming downstairs.

"Fine but I'm still going to be out here."

"Alright."

You pulled him into a room and cast the muffliato spell. Your were probably going to bring up the letter and you didn't want him to hear.