v

FIVE

FIVE

JUNE FELL ONTO HER BED AND GROANED, it was a pain being involved in the hunt for the money with the pogues.

"I'm done with this, I'm sleeping these problems away." The brown haired girl turned over onto her back and looked at the celling. Maybe hanging out with Sarah would be nice? No, she has other things to do.

A few minutes passed and she decided on going out, there wasn't enough to do still, it was a mess around town. The girl got up and changed into a shirt that didn't fit her and some shorts; tying her hair up into a messy low bun in the process. June made her way downstairs after.

June looked down to the living room as she walked down the stairs; seeing her mom was back.

"Ah! Hello June, going out?" Her mom got up and greeted her with a tight hug, June nodded and hugged her back.

"Yeah, there's nothing to do right now.." She trailed off; trying not to say too much. 

"I know, how about we spend some mother daughter time together and go away somewhere?" Junes eyes sparkled, she never got to spend time with her mom like this. It was a one in a lifetime thing, so she would gladly take it.

"Yes!- yeah let's do that." June tried to hide her excitement but it was obvious that she was. "How long would we be away?" She asked breaking the hug.

Her mom stood silent for a moment. "Well, maybe a few months if that." She walked over the kitchen and started making some lunch.
A few months would mean that by the time she gets back they would've finished the hunt, hopefully anyways. Maybe it would be best to stay here? But it was a once in a life time thing!

June wasn't very decisive. So she decided to think about it.

"Okay just not for to long!" Her mothers voice faded as she stepped outside of the house and closed the door.

She had already made her mind up but, just to make sure she was gonna ask them.

......

When The girl got to John B's house she stood outside for a few seconds; over going every possible outcome. She knocked on the door and opened it, she looked inside to see the group; all attention turned towards her.

"Didn't think we would see you." JJ said taking a sip of his beer.

"What brings you here?" Kie got up to hug her while asking the question everyone was thinking.

June looked at the ground, and sighed. "I think I'm gonna need your opinion on this." June looked back up to see them nodding to tell her to go on.
"I'm thinking about going away for a while, like for a vacation I guess? My mom asked and you know how rare it is." June didn't know what the group's responses would be. She had hoped it would be somewhat of;

"Oh yeah sure, it'll be ok you can go we'll handle this situation ourselves. It is really rare for that to happen so take it while you still can."

And that was the answer she got, June said her goodbyes and smiled as she closed the door behind her.

Now... What about Sarah?

A/N Sarah's mom goes away for her work so its rare for her to see her.

WORD COUNT:
550