fifteen: implexus

Start from the beginning

So he'd gotten up, not even halfway through dinner, and had met her eyes across the hall. She'd raised an eyebrow at him, a teasing smile on her lips, and he'd tipped his head towards the door before striding out.

She'd caught up to him by the Slytherin common room and he'd wasted no time in tugging her mouth to his, lifting her up so that her legs could wrap around his waist. Praying that the common room was empty, he muttered the password as she left soft kisses along his neck, sucking on the spot she knew he loved, right under his jaw.

His mind had flashed white at the sensation and he'd barely managed to make it up to his room with her in his arms, torturing him with sensual kisses that made all blood rush south.

"Elara—wait—" He groaned as she nibbled on his earlobe, tracing her tongue around it afterwards and he nearly stumbled forward, pressing her up against the wall next to his door. "Fuck, you're such a little—"

She hummed against his skin, tasting him as she moved her mouth back down to his jaw, laving her tongue against it and his eyes shut of their own accord, desire coiling deep within him. "You're taking too long," she mumbled, tightening her legs around him, her arms thrown over his shoulders, fingers digging into his scalp.

Draco exhaled through his teeth, the desire to fuck her right there against the wall nearly overwhelming him before he forced himself to pull her off it and took the last few steps to his door. Her mouth came down on his at the same time as she reached behind her to push it open and when it shut behind them, her hands were back in his hair, tugging and pulling on it to the point where he thought they'd never make it to the bed.

By the time he'd managed to get her out of her robes and lay her down on the bed, her curls fanning out around her as she gazed up at him, pink in the face and eyes bright, he couldn't seem to form one rational thought that didn't involve her.

She was addicting—and she was his.

He kissed her for a while longer while she undressed him, breaking only to tug his shirt over his head and toss it aside before joining their lips again. She sighed into his mouth and wrapped her legs around his waist again, urging him closer as she undid his belt.

"So," he muttered, brushing his lips against the shell of her ear, knowing she would shiver. "Who gave you permission to tease me all day?"

She let out a soft laugh, yanking his trousers down and his tongue slid against hers, making them both groan as the lust between them intensified.

He would never get tired of her.

The warmth of her core against the head of his cock made him gasp against her lips and she broke the kiss to look down, wrapping a hand around him and guiding him closer.

Draco was so overcome with need, he thought he'd come with just the touch. But then he released a low groan and grabbed her hand from him, shoving both her arms up and by her head, pinning her to the mattress.

"No," he breathed, leaning down to press his mouth to hers. She arched into him, soft chest against his hard one and his head spun as he let go of one of her hands to tangle it in her hair. "You don't deserve it like this."

Elara's eyes were dark and bright as she looked up at him and he faltered. The trust swirling in her gaze was enough to make his heart constrict. "How do I deserve it then?"

Draco captured her lips once more, gentler this time and she sighed into his mouth, her free hand coming up to drape over his shoulder, her other still pinned down by him. "Like this," he murmured and then he pulled back, grabbing her by the hips and flipping her over.

the girl who lost it all [d.m]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara