foreword

SURPRISE!

SURPRISE!

welcome to 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋.

elara and draco's story is far from over.

i know some of y'all are probably thinking 'nyx, wtf?'

i just wanna say that i know that although the ending of TBWHNC tore us all apart, a lot of you seemed happy with it despite the heartache.

so i just wanna point out - it's completely okay for you not to read this book and keep that ending! if you guys liked the tragedy and don't wanna ruin it for yourselves, then that's totally up to you.

the support we got on TBWHNC was literally overwhelming, you guys have no idea how happy y'all make me for real. i've made so many new friends it's unbelievable and im so over the moon that there's a community that actually enjoys the mess my brain spews.

now, on to the girl who lost it all! (i hate long titles but i had to keep the theme going smh)

1. if you haven't read 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄, then please go and do so before you read this. you won't understand much in this book otherwise.

2. this book will diverge from the hp books and movies! this includes plot, character personalities and more.

3. this book takes place during the Second Wizarding War - Voldemort was not defeated at the Battle of Hogwarts like in the books/movies; however, the BoH did occur.

4. this book will rotate between povs - i stole the idea from @thirstymalfoy after reading her book 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 - which you should really read if you haven't already but you probably have because it's famous.

5. updates may be slower in this book. school work is a bitch.

6. everything will be explained in the book - i know it can all be confusing so i shall try my best. y'all are probably like BUT SHE DIED - TWICE - but i always had this original idea in mind so i hope you guys don't find it too unbelievable - it is a magical universe after all.

7. also, i know we tend to romanticise toxic relationships but please - if you ever find yourself in any form of one, please please leave. your life is not a wattpad book - they will not change for you.

8. i love every single one of you no joke - and my inbox is always open if you want to talk. interacting w you guys - from votes, comments, messages, group chats - has been my favourite part of wattpad so far. take care of yourselves <3

disclaimer

characters from the original harry potter books and movies do not belong to me. they belong to their rightful owners: dobby the artist and bem - as well as madam rosmerta. not really sure which one of them wrote the books (can't trust the internet, you know).

this story is mature! reader discretion is advised, although i know all u horny mfs love this shit.

love you all so, so much <3

kisses,

nyx

p.s: the cover of this book is made by @zalaxy- and y'all REALLY NEED TO CHECK OUT HER GRAPHICS. she's like the definition of talented - i could never. so shoo. go check out her account. she also writes books!!

here's an excerpt from one of her books:

so weird how he could manage to be completely absolutely imprinted in her mind while she couldn't manage to create the smallest of quick image in his'. he was like a mystery, a huge dark galaxy that's like a maze of darkness that you won't wanna go to but the stars allure you, attract you. a maze where you can get lost, on contrary with bitter humour, she found herself.

she'd call him beautiful, amazing, every good word to exist in this world beyond his name and he'd pass her a small smile. their thing. a smile that made her skip a beat, made her feel things that carried a sense of unfamiliarity. she takes in a deep breath, breaking through the train of thoughts she got lost in before she brushes her hand through his hair again.

"zee?" she whispers slowly but soft snores is all she gets in return. "hey?" she tries again.

her hand slowly brushes his neck before she hesitantly leans in so that her lips are barely an inch away from his ears. her eyes tear up a bit as she shares a secret with her best friend that she couldn't disclose to him if he could hear it.

"i did something wrong, zee. remember when we were seven we promised each other we'd do everything together? since then whatever we did somehow turned to be our thing. everyone would say it's 'their thing', i broke that promise, zee. i-i did something without you and I'm sorry best friend." piercing her lips again she feels her throat forming a lump as her eyes tear up again.

she takes in a deep breath. "zee. . . i-i love you." her breaths come out uneven. she slowly distances away as a hand flies to rub away the fossils of sorrow that trace down her cheek ridiculously fast. half of her sanity felt scared that he heard her while half of it knew he didn't.

but, what hurt her the most was, all of her knew it wouldn't matter anyway.

not unless he says it back.

sadly, she knew he wouldn't.