43 - Throbbing Moments

Start from the beginning

"Will inform you in a minute sir"

I anticipated querulously, "sir she is with Raghav Shaa at his house with his family" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Advik?"

"Advik sir went with Yaashvi mam for a date for her birthday, today he is waiting out of a hotel to take her somewhere" he stopped for few seconds, "any problem sir?"

"Did she gave any information to HR like when she will be back or she took any permission?"

He kept silent for a minute and replied, "no sir she didn't take permission she applied for leave" I hung the call defeatedly and headed towards meeting with the finance department for annual maintenance. But she completely occupied my mind and heart not letting any concentration on the suggestions placed in front of me.

After pushing myself into the conversation I walked out of the office to Lantern restaurant for lunch with one of the clients. After an hour of discussion, I walked out of the room and found Diya and that Raghav there having their lunch her eyes widened when she found me but diverted back to him with a smile completely ignoring my presence.

My heart broke into pieces whenever she ignored me not for her being with him, I have trust in my Diya.

"conference at 3.30 pm sir" my secretary informed me as we drove to our office.

I kept calm as much as I could but something in me keep on raising my fear without any reason.

Dialing Albert, "inform me once Diya reach her apartment"

"sure sir"

"And Albert, where is my mother?"

"she is with Advik sir in Bangalore"

"okay"

I stayed in my office till 6 pm for her arrival at home and finally Albert informed me she is heading home with Raghav, I quickly drove towards his home and found them standing near the parking lot, he is saying something showing his hand and she is laughing uncontrollably.

I fell more and more to her innocence and those eyes which are spilling cuteness.

'Why am I feeling I am losing you Diya?' my heart clenched in pain.

He left after a few minutes and I quickly stopped her holding her hand making her stop from moving forward to the elevator, panicked she turned to me.

"leave me" she replied quickly pushing my hand away adding more discomfort to my current state.

"Don't say that Diya" I pleaded with her not relieving her from my hold.

"Why are you this cheap Arjun? From the morning I am watching you, you are always behind me everywhere I go. At least I thought you might have an ounce of trust in me"

Never, "I didn't..."

"I am not like you for marrying one girl and loving another girl"

Don't imagine things Diya, "I swear I didn't follow you"

"Yeah, I am blind. I saw you on street in the morning, at a restaurant during lunch and now you are hearing our conversation right?" she spoke with much hatred.

"not Diya, it's all coincidence"

The more I tried to explain to her the more I keep on failing, "well coincidence for prevailing me 'You are married and I am your husband' card in front of my eyes right?"

I gripped my hair, "okay, okay consider whatever you need but hear me out a few minutes. Please it's too urgent" I pleaded with her.

Sensing her silence I continued, "I agree I came to you for taking revenge on your father but after studying you I changed my mind and became true to you every second I was completely honest to you, for our love. The day after our wedding when I woke up I received a call they wanted to push you away from..."