🎂🔞𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲🔞🎂 (SMUT)

I woke up all happy and excited and rushed downstairs to hug my dad who was in the kitchen making some breakfast. "Morning dad!" I practically yelled. "Haha Good morning birthday girl!" I bounced around the kitchen in search of stanly our golden doodle. Although he was technically my grandparents dog and we were just babysitting him for a couple weeks as they had gone to Spain for their 50th anniversary. "Stanly! Where are you silly boy! Ah ha! Found you!" He was sat on the plush grey sofa near the middle. He lifted his head up as I sat down next to him and petted his head and shoulders. "Alice breakfast is ready!" I quickly jolted up and kissed stanly on the head before heading out to the kitchen where dad had made eggs on toast. "After breakfast you can open your presents if you'd like then maybe you can come visit my work for the day? I know the reception girls would love to see you". Since my mum left dad has been there for me making sure that no matter what I get to have fun and enjoy life, whilst I have an education and all that. He was apart of the acting agency. He worked will a whole range of actors, Chris Evans, Dwayne Johnson and even Tom Holland for a while! I loved helping out at his work as he agreed that I can become an intern at his work 'work from the bottom up' as he says. He currently was working with Tom Hiddleston and his other managers that collaborated together. I had seen Tom around at my dads work a lot he was nice, kind and very sweet. All of the girls at the office couldn't help but swoon over him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive to, but hey a girl can dream right!

After opening my gifts I quickly ran upstairs and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, khaki T-shirt and my favourite camouflage patterned converse trainers. I bolted down the stairs and practically fell near the end when dad grabbed me. "Alice slow down! I don't want to take you to A&E for your birthday!" He chuckled and we headed out to his car and went off to his work. "Now Alice I have an hour meeting at 1 o'clock so I won't be meeting you for lunch but Tom said he doesn't mind going with you to get lunch then meeting me back at the office. Sound okay kiddo?" At first I was sad that dad was ditching me but then he said Tom would be taking me to lunch! "It's fine dad I know you have important work to sort out. Just make sure you are only in there for and hour unlike last time!" We both laughed as dad showed his ID to the security guard. "Good morning sir. Happy birthday miss. Trent" I smiled and said thank you and we pulled into the car park and went into the main reception on our way to the main elevator. The girls all said happy birthday and gave me a card and a box of sweets! "Oh dear now I'm going to have to put up with a hypo active Alice later haha" I playfully smacked him and we headed up to his office where I sat on the black leather couch that faced the window showing the amazing view of all the tall buildings. "Alice could you print and staple these papers for me?" I put my phone away and grabbed the stapler and the paperwork and organised it all into their correct sections. After 30 minutes of sorting and stapling there was a knock at the door. "Come in" dad called and it was Tom, I recognised that voice anywhere "ah Tom how are you today my boy!" Dad stood up and greeted Tom with a friendly hug and handshake "I'm very well thank you mr.Trent and you?" I stood up and did my best to not fall ass over tit onto the floor as I had paperwork spread out everywhere. "I'm good Tom. I'm not sure about this one tho" he laughed and gestured towards me "hey! I'll have you know dad that I haven't fallen, broken or destroyed anything today-" "-so far" he added. "Ehehe happy birthday Alice" he greeted me with a big hug and a squeeze before rifling through his bag for a card and a small present. "You didn't have to buy me anything Tom! Thank you!" I opened the card and then sat down on the arm of the sofa and slowly opened the box. "Cool!!!" As I opened the box there was an exclusive marvel collectors necklace with the avengers symbol and different coloured sections surrounding it representing different characters! Tom knew I was a marvel fan duh but I tired and tried to find this necklace but I couldn't ever find it anywhere. "Thank you thank you!" I jumped up and gave him a big hug. "Ooff ehehe you're welcome Alice"