-

Everyone left the hall quietly too. All the Gryffindors were the quietest we have ever been.

Normally we're one of the rowdiest houses in Hogwarts.

We all headed up to our dorms but I went into the twins dorm with Ron, Harry and Hermione, we all sat on the floor in the middle and sat in silence.

"How about we all stay in here tonight? A sleepover after the fucking year we've had." I sat back on my hands and sighed.

"Sure let me go get chicken, and more food obviously." Ron got up and left for the kitchens with Harry's invisibility cloak.

"We can get the games out." Fred and George climbed underneath their beds, getting out games and other entertainment.

"I'll go get my camera, we can have some pictures." Hermione left to her dorm.

"Well I've got nothing to offer but my presence." Harry smiled cheekily and I knocked his arm and laughed.

"I'll go get blankets and extra pillows." I stood up, using Harry's head as support.

"Hey!"

"Shut up or i won't get you one" I joked and walked to my dorm.

I got to my dorm and grabbed a load of spare blankets and pillows I had in my wardrobe and dresser.
I used a spell to keep them in the air so I didn't have to hold it all.

Just before I left, dracos black owl flew in with a brown package and a note.

I stroked his head and thanked him and he flew off not expecting a reply.

I opened the paper and saw the black fluffy blanket draco gave me a while back, I opened the note too.

Y/n,

Keep it, I know you love it.
You can thank me tomorrow on the train... ;)

Draco x

I smiled and wrapped the blanket around me, it smelt heavily of draco.

I walked out my dorm with all the stuff behind me and I noticed a few first years gawping at the sight down in the common room.

I just laughed and walked In the twins room, a flash came in my face and I blinked ten times before it went.

"Perfect." Hermione looked at the picture that she took, I had my eyes shut but was smiling so it looked nice.

"Here you go." I used my wand to lay some of the blankets on the floor and gave everyone their own individual blanket.

I just plopped the pillows around and sat down, tugging dracos blanket up to my face and inhaled his scent.

"Isn't that dracos?" Fred pointed to the blanket.

I nodded and smirked.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs from the corner of the room and threw a pillow in my face.

I dropped my blanket and ran up to him with a pillow and whacked him.

Hermione and the twins were chasing each other.

We were all laughing and screaming until the door opened slowly and we all stopped thinking it was Mcgonagall or someone...

It was Ron, struggling to open the door, some house elves were behind him with arms full of food.

"You could have used magic Ron!" I hissed quietly as I took some food off a elf.

"They insisted."

I bowed to the elves and they all looked flushed with rosy cheeks.

I laughed and shut the door. The floor had towers of food.

We all tucked in and the only thing you could hear was us eating and mainly me and Ron scoffing our food.

-

It was about 3am, the twins just finished dying everyone's hair with a prank, all the food was gone and the place looked a comfy mess.

I had red hair, I looked like a Weasley. The twins said they wanted to see what I would look like as their sister.

Hermione had bright blue hair.
Ron had black hair.
Harry had yellow hair.
The twins had purple for both of them.

We were all too tired to use any magic, so instead Hermione took some photos of us all and we said we would sort our hair out in the morning.

Ron fell asleep on Harry's legs, Harry fell asleep spread out, Hermione and me were holding each other and the twins were in tight balls In the middle of us all.
-