A date with Shiro

I woke up in Shiro's bed I remembered yesterday it seemed like everything was perfect now I put my hand on his face and kissed him he opened his eyes and said"Good morning beautiful" "Good morning baby"he hugged me"you want some coffee?I know this place downtown" "Sure" "Alright come on"We walked down to the living room where we saw Alison asleep on the couch he grabbed a blanket and put it over her then we went to the car I passed him his keys and with that we left.A couple minutes later we made it.We went inside and went to the counter

"Hey aren't you the same lady that pierced my ears?" "No that was my triplet now in the great words of squidward may I take your order?" "Yes I'd like two coffees and two waffles" "Alright coming right up Shiro "How do you know my name?" "Because I know everything about you,your name,your middle name,your last name,your sister's name,I know everything about you because I created you!Mwahahahahahahah" 

"What did you say?" "Lucky guess?" "Oh you're a good guesser" "Thank you now go sit down" "Yes ma'am" we sat down and waited"So you never said anything about waffles?" "Oh yeah well you need to try them they're so good!" "Alright"a couple minutes later they put two cups of coffee on the table and the waffles, they had whipped cream and strawberries all over them

                                                                             ^what they look like^

I quickly grabbed a fork and took a bite"Hey you got some whipped cream on your face"I wiped the side of my face"Wrong side....ugh just let me do it"he got up and wiped my lip then he smiled and started to lean in I closed my eyes but before we could kiss my phone started ringing"Um hello?" "Hey Lacey it's me where are you?" "I'm pretty much on a date  with Shiro" "What are you doing with him?" "That's none of your concern anymore in case you don't remember we broke up yesterday  you're not my boyfriend anymore so I don't have to tell you a damn thing goodbye Lex"I hung up before he could say anything else"Damn"

I heard Shiro say"What you got a problem with what I said?" "No ma'am" "Good....now where were we?"I sat down and he leaned in he pressed his lips against mine and when he pulled away he asked"So do you want to go to the park and watch the fireworks?" "Oh yeah I didn't even remember that today was the fourth of july let's do it..oh wait but does everyone else have to come with us?" "Yeah but we could just go somewhere and-"he put his hand on my face and said"Talk"I blushed"Talk about what?" 

"Well we can introduce our lips to each other I think they'll get along great" "Alright but first can um can we i-introduce our hands?" "of course"he grabbed my hand he paid the crazy lady and we left I got in the car"So there's also this great candy shop around here maybe we can go to it?" "hell yeah let's go!"he laughed and started the car.

A couple minutes later we go to the place and went inside"Oh hey what can I do for you?" "Wow I love your hair" "Thank you I'm dying it purple soon you didn't hear this from me but do you know that crazy lady at the coffee shop?" "The short one?" "Yeah her she's finally gonna confess to her first love she also said she was gonna kiss him" "Wow I really hope it works out" "Me too anyway what kind of candy would you like?" "Hi chews please" "You mean the-" "Yes that candy and some airheads xtremes please" The belts?" "Yes please" "Alright"the lady wet to the back and I asked Shiro"Hey what was she about to say about the hi chews?" 

"She was gonna say the japanese candy"(Yeah I did my research and if you don't believe me> Hi-Chew is a Japanese fruit chew sold by Morinaga & Company.so there and if you still don't then search it up yourself)"Oh why don't you like when people talk about Japan or just  make it a subject?"he opened his mouth and said"Pearl harbor December 7th ,1941" "But that was about 79 years ago"He shrugged and said"Some people like to live in the past" 

The lady gave us our candy and we went to the car I opened the airheads and put one in my mouth he leaned over and bit the other side then we slowly made our way to the end once we did we pressed our lips onto each other and after we pulled apart he said"Now that was sweet" "Yeah airheads are pretty sweet"He grabbed my face and rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb "I wasn't talking about the candy" 

he kissed me and before he could do anything else he got a call

Shiro's P.O.V:"Um hello?" "Hey it's me are you coming to watch the fireworks today?" "Hmmm maybe" "Boy what do you mean maybe you got other plans or what?" "Um I might" "Ok well if you want to join us at the park you can" "Alright bye" "Bye" 

Lacey's P.O.V:"who was it?" "Ava she asked if we were gonna go with her" "Aren't we?" "Well um I wanted to watch the fireworks somewhere else"  "oh ok" "Where are we gonna go?"I thought then I got a text from Ava"Hey girl me,Lex,and the puppy are  going to stay at Alison's for like two days so yeah you'll be left alone with my brother have fun ;) "I blushed bright red Shiro started the car and asked"What's wrong?" I handed him my phone he blushed and then smirked when we got home  he quickly picked me up and carried me to our room he laid me on the bed he got on top of me he started to kiss me then he stuck his hand inside my shirt"W-what are y-you doing?" 

"have you been stressed lately?" "I guess maybe a little" "Let me relive it" "Again?" "yeah now  lay back and enjoy"he started  to play with my chest then he put a finger in the middle of my breast and  ran it down my body"So did that help?"I blushed and covered myself with the blanket then he picked it up from where my feet where and licked all the way up from my ankle to my thighs and from my stomach to my neck I start to breath out loud he put to fingers on my lips and then grabbed my face and said

"Damn your breath is hot" I turned to face him he grabbed the sides of my neck and started grinding I let out a moan then I feel something poke me I look up at him his eyes were wide open and his face was so red I laughed and  rolled us over I was now on top of him I pressed my lips against his and his hands went inside my shorts he grabbed my ass he's grabbed it before but never without any shorts on I moaned into his mouth he smiled against my lips and continued then he rolled us over  he was now on top of me he started to rub my sides then I pulled down his pants and boxers and quickly turned around"Are you sure?"I slowly nod  and he pulled down my shorts. 

He asked"Are you ready?" I slowly nodded again"Are you sure?" "Goddamn it just do it!"he slowly sticked his dick inside me I let out a moan he started to inside and out of me after about five minutes he stopped he laid there beside me"Damn you were so tight" "So what now?"he looked to the side and blushed then he sat down on the edge of the bed and put his hand behind his neck I smirked knowing what he wanted me to do I got up and also pulled my shorts up then I got down on my knees in front of him I put the tip in then slowly made my way  to the end ,I continued earning a groan from him and moaning a little myself it went on for about six minutes when I finally took his dick  out my mouth"I didn't even cu-"before he could finish I put"It"Back into my mouth and his liquids flowed into my mouth I swallowed it making sure not to spill a single drop then I licked my lips and said"Tasty"he blushed"O-Ok l-let's g-go watch the fireworks" I quickly licked the tip again and said"Alright"