The kiss

He leaned in and so did I.Yes I know this was wrong but well there is no excuse"we shouldn't your dating  my best friend"he pulled away and let go of my hand then he looked down at his pancakes I got up,walked over to his side,grabbed his face,and didn't kiss him I couldn't do it not when I knew I had a boyfriend.He was just looking at me with his green eyes"Um you had s-s-so-some t-thing on your face"I managed to say"Oh ok"he said I look at his lips and bite my bottom one I walk back to my seat avoiding eye contact with him.A month later I was at his house again and tried to kiss him again and I used the same excuse again.we were just eating diner when Shiro asked

"Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure"I said we finished eating and we went  to sit down on the couch he sat very close to me."I'm cold"I said he got up and came back with a blanket in his hand he put it on both of us and scooted closer to me he wrapped his arm around me and put his face very close to mine I pushed his face with my finger and said"To close scoot over"he scooted over and watched the movie.we heard a knock on the door"I'll get it"He said as he got up I grabbed his hand and pushed him back onto the couch"I'll get it" I walk over to the door to see that it was Lex"Uh hey Lexy what are you doing here?"he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek"I told you not to call me that Lace"  "Sure I'll stop calling you Lexy when you stop calling me Lace"he hugged me again and this time he kissed me.

"Lex your here!"I heard Ava say interrupting our kiss"Yup I'm here"He said  "Welcome back Lex" Shiro said   " A nice welcome  would be if you had a shirt on"Lex said glaring at him Shiro rolled his eyes and went to go put a shirt on.we went to go sit down on the couch Lex wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder when Shiro came back down I saw pure jealousy in his eyes he looked at me and I just winked which made him blush he sat down on the couch sitting a little bit far away from me"Lex I want ice cream let's go"Ava said as she pulled Lex off the couch"Where?"Lex asked"To get ice cream of course" "What about Shiro and Lacey?" "Oh they can just text us what flavor they want now get your ass in the car and drive me to the ice cream shop down the street"  "Yes ma'am" and with that they left 

Shiro scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder"So what exactly happened to the girl that tried to kiss me a month ago and  again this morning?"  "I-I told you you had something on your face"  "Well in that case so do you"he grabbed my face and leaned in and finally he kissed me I felt the biggest fireworks going on in my heart I tugged on his shirt and he pulled it off he pushed me down onto the couch and started to take my shirt off he took it off and said"You know I don't know why but you just have this affect on me that I can't control" I grabbed his face and said"so do you"he kissed me again and started to suck on my neck while I bit my bottom lip  then he sat me up and started to unhook my bra while I sucked on his neck my face turned bright red and out of pure desperation for him not to see my chest I pushed him down onto the couch and kissed him.

Shiro's P.O.V:She pushed me down onto the couch and kissed me she then slipped her tongue into my mouth my eyes widened then closed shut.My hands made there way to her ass she jumped a little then proceeded to bite my bottom lip once she was done we both sat up and I asked"why exactly did you do that not that I'm complaining or anything"her face turned bright red and she looked away from me"Awwww is someone a little embarrassed for me to see there chest?"I said she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto her"No I just don't like men who hesitate"then she winked at me I blushed and said"Well then I won't hesitate to say this"I leaned into her ear "even though I just met you about a month ago I think I lo"

I was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing"Um hello"I said as I sat up Lacey put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head which made her blush bright red she grabbed a blanket and put it on both of us"What flavor do you want?"I heard Ava ask on the other end"Um mint chocolate chip is fine"  "Ok want does Lacey want"  I put the phone on speaker"What do you want?"I asked her"Um I want Shiro I mean I-I um -I want the same ice cream as Shiro" 

Lacey grabbed the blanket and covered her face with it I smiled and told Ava"Bye"and hung up I pulled the blanket out of her face and said"Don't be embarrassed Lacey I really want you too"she looked away still embarrassed I picked her up and spun her around we both started laughing her laughter sounded like an angel's laughter we both sat back down and I sat her on my lap she put her head on my shoulder and wrapped both her arms around my neck"I really like  you Shiro"My eyes widened I grabbed her face with both of my hands and said"What did you say?" "I um I-I didn't um" I smiled and said"I  really like you too Lacey"

Back to Lacey's P.O.V:he leaned in but this time I didn't let him kiss me"Shiro wait we have to stop"He looked at me confused with one eye brow raised"Damn he looks so hot when he does that"I thought "Listen hotty I-I mean Shiro I'm already dating  Lex and he's your best friend this is just wrong"he nodded then grabbed my face and said

"One more?"I nodded and we kissed I didn't want this to end but it had to but his lips were so soft and perfect I never wanted to let him go.Then we stopped I got up and put my shirt back on.Shiro looked so sad he sighed and picked his shirt up"I'll be in my room you can have my ice cream"he started to walk back up the stairs I ran over and hugged him from behind he didn't say anything and hugged me back"I never want to let you go"my eyes began to tear he grabbed my face and wiped my forming tears then kissed me he picked me up and carried me the the couch still kissing me he sat me down and sat down next to me"If you break up with him you won't have to let me go and I would never let you go"