"We are siblings"

"What are you talking about" "Sometimes I wonder if we're even related" "Hey!" "Ok let's see if you can figure this out" "Ok" "You,me,and Lex in a car going to get your haircut Lacey at home with the puppy and an ultimatum" 

"Hmmmm Ohhhhhh you catch me and Lex kissing in the car while Lacey is at home you act like you never knew you ,give him an ultimatum, if he doesn't break up with Lacey you'll tell her?" "We are siblings" 

"What can I say great minds think alike....but I still don't see how that's gonna help me tell her that me and Lex are dating afterwards" "I told you I would talk to her about it" "Alright" I walked back to the tables with a smile on my face

Lacey's P.O.V:"Hey"I looked at him and looked back at the counter"What your mad at me?" "What do you think?" "Look I'm sorry but what me and Ava are talking about is very personal" "So personal that you can't tell your friend?"I said crossing my arms"Oh you are so much more than just a friend to me baby girl"he came and hugged me from behind"Please forgive me"I turned around and hugged him back"Fine now please get back to work"He kissed the top of my head and said"thank you and I will" then  Alison come up to me

"I'm sorry" "For what?" "For hitting on Shiro and giving him that deal or ultimatum whatever I hope we can be friends now?"She held out her hand I looked at her,her smile looked genuine"The best of friends"I said shaking her hand"Do you want to come to my house tomorrow?" "Sure..but is it okay with Shiro?"  

"I-"  "Of course it is we all make mistakes and now I do want y'all to be best friends just as long as you don't tell Lex about this?" "Who's Lex?" "Lacey's boyfriend" "Oh" "And to sweeten the deal"He grabbed her face and kissed her once they pulled apart I smacked the back of his head"Ow!" he turned around and said"What she's been wanting that for years and it's all in the name of love" "Don't you dare ever do it again!" "Yes my queen" 

"Awww you call her your queen that's so cute anyway it's a deal" they shook hands and she went back to the table "Oh you just see my prince the revenge I'm gonna get will be chained up and on top of things" he looked at me confused all I did was wink he went back to cooking and the whole day was kind of  peaceful

We got home and I quickly ran up the stairs I put on a slutty school girl uniform and got out some handcuffs I heard Shiro coming up stairs I quickly turned off the light he opened the door and I quickly said"Take your shirt off before you turn on the lights" "Um ok?"I saw him moving around then after about ten seconds, he turned on the light, he gasped and his face turned bright red. I quickly grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed ,handcuffed him and got on top of him "I told you my revenge would be chained and on top of things" He looked at my body and smirked. 

"You never said it would be hot"I took off my transparent button up shirt and took off my short skirt along with my stockings "Where did you even get the uniform?" "It's an old one add stockings to it and a transparent shirt and it looks like a slutty school girl uniform" "Hey you've been  little bad yourself today how about you take these handcuffs off and let me punish you" "Heh I don't think so"I sucked on his neck and bit down he groaned as usual"Where did you get the handcuffs then?" "I ordered them" "When?" "As soon as I met you" He face turned bright red.

We heard a knock at the door"Were busy!" "Busy doing what?Why is the door locked?"My eyes widened when I heard who had asked that"I quickly covered Shiro's mouth and said"Oh did I say we I meant I'm busy it's just I'm so used to Shiro(Just to be clear you pronounce his name ShIro like with a capital I, But his last name is pronounced Hoshi like with a lowercase I so yeah))being in here" "Oh wait what are busy doing?" "Um I'm trying on some clothes" "oh......where is Shiro?"  "I don't know Lexy why?" "Well Ava wanted to get her hair cut and Ava's car is broken" "What about yours?" 

"I don't really like using my car" "Oh" "are you sure you don't know where Shiro is?" "I think he's in the back I don't know" "Oh well tell him that I'm in" "In?" "Yeah now I have to go" "Alright bye" "Bye""So what exactly are you in with?" "I'm going with Ava and Lex to get there haircut" "Oh that's why you wanted Alison to come you wanted to spend some time with Ava and Lex" "Yeah....now where were we?" 

I started to rub his chest then I grabbed the blanket and put it over us I bit down on his lip and grabbed the keys to the  handcuffs"Alright now you can punish me" he grabbed me and sat me on his lap"Since you want to be the student I'll be the professor" "Don't you mean the hot professor?"He blushed and said"So you have to do what I say" "Ok professor" "Get on the bed"I go to on the bed and he grabbed me and started pushing me down" "Um Baby?" "Yeah?" The puppy is watching" "Let her watch" "Can I at least give her  food first?" "Fine but be quick " "Yes professor "I went to get the bag and put the food in the bole I felt Shiro come up against me he started to rub my ass then we heard a knock on the door"Who is it?" "It's Ava" "we're kind of busy" "Oh....I'll come back later"

"Sekkusu ga owattara Shiro ga kite watashi ni hanashikakeru" (Shiro when your done having sex come and talk to me)

"Watashitachiha sekkusu o shite imasen"(We are not having sex) 

"Yeah sure you aren't"And with that she walked away

"Are you done yet?"He asked still rubbing my ass I slowly nodded"Good"He picked me up and put me on the top bunk he put my arms above my head and  unhooked my bra and went down to my stomach then he licked all the way up from below my belly button to my neck then he let go of my hands, spread my legs apart, and started grinding I quickly grabbed the blanket and put it over us I wrapped my arms around his neck and he continued  a couple of minutes later we heard a voice say  

"Um I think y'all forgot to lock the door"We both looked over at the door to see Ava with that"I'm not surprised"look on her face.The fact that I didn't have a shirt on and the fact that Shiro didn't either along with the fact that the blanket was over us ,you couldn't see our bodies from our necks below ,and the fact  we were both moving around as if we were having sex made it seem like we were"Close the damn door!"Shiro quickly yelled she quickly closed it and Shiro got off the bed to lock it, he came back and started to kiss me roughly. 

He went down to my stomach, and licked all the way to my neck.. "Ah~" I moan out slightly. He starts grinding "Ahh~" I moan again, a little louder."S-stop" "No you had your fun now be a good student and let me have mine"he came back up to my mouth and kissed me again then stuck his tongue into my mouth when he finally pulled away he said"I'll be back" "Where are you going?" "I have something to do stay here"He put a shirt on and left

Ava's P.O.V:I stayed at the door for a little bit longer when I hear"Ah~" "Damn they are fucking "I thought to myself I walked down stairs and turned on the tv"Hey"I look over to the right side of the couch to see Shiro standing there"Shouldn't you be fucking Lacey right now?" "As I said before we weren't" "Yeah sure" "What did you want to talk about?' "Do you really think Lacey is gonna stay here by herself?" "I already handled it" "How?" "Alison is coming over tomorrow"