First Day

As Eren exited the room, still shuddering from the previous act he experienced, he came face to face with a brunette in a ponytail. "Oh! You must be the new maid, here I'll take you to your room. I'm Sasha." She said, grabbing his arm and yanking him down the hallway," I'm surprised Levi hired someone so young, well, I'm surprised he hired someone at all." Sasha explained. "What do you mean? I'm just a maid-" Eren looked at her in confusion. Sasha stifled her laughter and looked back at him with tears in  her eyes,"Sorry i- I think I said too much."She cleared her throat and opened the door to his room,"Have fun at your new job."Sasha winked before heading off to the opposite direction.

Eren sighed,"Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?"He didn't bother looking around his room before plopping down on his bed. He looked to the side of him and blinked before processing what he was seeing. Is this a...maid outfit? He sat up and took a better look at it before gasping and slapping his hand over his mouth. "I want you to wear that outfit that's on your bed" Levi's voice repeated in his head. Eren had no problem wearing feminine clothes but, this looked a little too sexy. He pulled it up by the hanger and sighed, knowing what he had to do. Eren walked over to the full length mirror and began to fully undress.

He started first by slipping on the dress, noticing how it barely reached his mid-thigh, and if he were to bend over in the slightest his ass would be on full display. Next was the thing Eren had been dreading the most. The white lace panties. Uncomfortably, he pulled them up his legs, following the white stockings which connected to his panties through a garter. Eren then put on the headband and gloves, looking at himself in the mirror,"Jesus-"He didn't dare to admit it, but he thought he kind of looked hot. A dirty thought suddenly crossed his mind, being bent over a surface while Levi violates his body and- Eren blushed and shook his head. This was the same man who threatened to kill him. He couldn't possibly find anything about that man attractive.

Eren twirled around a couple of times shamelessly before hearing a knock on the door, causing him to abruptly stop and pull the skirt down. "It's Sasha." The voice said before the door opened. This time Sasha was wearing a chef's hat and white clothing, "Dinner's almost ready you might wanna set the plates before Levi throws a fit." She said before obviously checking him out,"Wow. You look sexy as fuck."Sasha complimented. Eren blushed and looked away,"Thanks." He muttered. Sasha nodded,"Alright let's go."She said.

As Sasha was preparing the food to be served, Eren was setting the plates and eating utensils around the long table. Leaning over slightly to place the bowl carefully, he was taken aback by the next thing that happened. A hand, reaching under his skirt and slapping his bum. The feeling made Eren shriek and turn around, pressed back up against the table. Levi raised a brow at him,"It was an open invitation. "He then closed the space between them, gently placing his hands on Eren's small waist," May I mention how fucking delicious you look right now."He breathed, ghosting his lips over the shell of Eren's ear, making him turn as red as possible,"S-sir this isn't- this isn't appropriate."He said, pressing his palms to Levi's chest so he wouldn't come any closer than he already was. "Oh I know it's not appropriate, but doing wrong feels so right." He said in a low voice, glancing down at Eren's beautiful legs, especially at how the garter was a little bit too tight against his thigh. Upon noticing Eren's discomfort, he moved away and cleared his throat,"We're having a business dinner meaning very important clients will be showing up. I want you standing diagonal from me without moving a muscle the entire time. "He ordered, taking his seat.

"Sir, what about my food?"Eren asked concerned," You'll eat after be patient, toy."Levi rolled his eyes slightly and checked his watch. Eren frowned upon hearing the name, 'am I really the maid or am I just some pretty statue for him to grope and touch?' He thought, glaring Levi's way. "Our guests should have arrived, open the gate and let them in."

A couple of seconds later a group of men in black business suits entered the room, and for some reason they all knew where to sit as if they've done this before. One man especially caught Eren's eye, a blonde man with blue addictive eyes, his build was definitely impressive, and his aura just screamed "daddy" Eren knew he was staring for too long when the man made eye contact with him and smirked. Levi must've noticed this exchange because he shot Eren a glare. The blonde man made his way to sit by Levi, much to his disliking,"So I see you've gotten a toy."He commented, referring to Eren. One of the other men suddenly said,"What's the price for a night with that pretty boy of yours?"A few other men nodded as well, intrigued and interested as to how they could get their hands on Eren.

"Tch, there is no price, I don't like my property recycled and reused." Levi scoffed, Eren simply stood there listening to the conversation, not surprised at how Levi talked about him. At least he wasn't being sold off to some perverts. "That's a shame you know. You should share your gift with others." The blonde man said, looking over at Levi to which he responded,"Erwin, would you share if you had this kind of beauty in your possession?"He said, lightly slapping Eren's thigh. Erwin only hummed in response and focused on his dinner.

The men talked among themselves rather quietly, discussing finance and other boring topics. Eren got tired of standing, occasionally shifting weight on each leg. He quietly sighed in discomfort. Erwin took notice to this, mentally noting it for later. When Levi drifted off to a more personal conversation with the man across him that's when Erwin made his move. "You look a little tired, why don't you take a seat on my lap?"He asked, patting his muscular thigh. Eren glanced down at him and blushed,"I- i don't know...."He said quietly, biting his lower lip. Erwin smiled,"I'm sure it'll be fine, come here."He put his arm around Eren's waist and slowly guided him towards his lap, making sure he wasn't forcing the young boy to do anything. Erwin waited for Eren to fully relax on his lap, then placing his veiny hand on the brunette's knee. Eren flinched, adverting his gaze to Levi who was still indulged in a conversation. Or at least that's what he thought. Levi was no idiot and he could see right from the corner of his eyes what was taking place.

It didn't take too long before Erwin's hand was reaching under Eren's skirt, making him get tense. He stroked circles on his upper thigh slowly,"I want you all to myself."Erwin said behind his ear, feeling himself get semi-hard whenever Eren whimpered. Erwin gently grabbed Eren's hand and led it to the middle of his lap,"Mm, do you feel that?"He said, pushing his hand down to receive more friction. "P-please stop."Eren said, his eyes swelling full of tears. Erwin let out a low chuckle,"It kind of turns me on when they tell me to stop. You don't want me? I'll make you want me."

"No!"Eren cried out loudly, everyone turning their heads towards him as he pulled away from Erwin's grip. Before Levi could teach the brat a lesson Eren ran back to his room, Levi following angrily.

1344 words