Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV
        From: The toymaker. Who's The Toymaker I thought. But I brushed aside because even if I did not know who the toymaker is at least I get a stuffed animal. It was so soft and cuddly. "I would have died for this when I was a child !!!" I said to no one in particular. I have to get going to the store though. I said sadly. But then I had I idea I sticked the stuffed rabbit in my purse and headed to the store. I needed stuff for a cake I was making for my sister's birthday. She wasn't having a party but she was coming over for the night. We don't get to talk a lot because she is always traveling with her friends. When I reached the store I stepped in and began searching for the ingredients for the cake. When I found them all I payed for them and stepped outside. It took me so long to find the ingredients is was already sunset . I took the rabbit out of my purse and hugged it as I made my way home . When I got home I went up stairs and changed into my pajamas. Then I lates down on my bed hugging the rabbit. I noticed it smelled like roses. It was comforting. I soon drifted of to sleep not letting go of the rabbit .

Jason's POV
        The way she just snuggled up to my creation like that made the toon in my chest to play faster. Then I thought about how she would snuggle up to me. I can't get ahead of my self I told my self . She will be mine...... soon.