• Chapter 8 •

Start from the beginning

| Rin's POV |

Chishiya and I went to the safe zone until I saw the black messy hair again! He's here!

"So you realized that too?" ask Chishiya. I walk behind Chishiya.

"Yes. The safe zone is in this apartment." Said the black messy hair boy. Hmm, no wonder I feel comfortable around him.

I don't know why. I'm having weird feelings.

We're in front of the door, the black messy hair holds the doorknob, still not opening it. Why is he not opening it yet?

"Aren't you going to open it? " Ask Chishiya breaking the silence between us.

"Why did the tagger chase us? They could have just waited here. " He said.

"Seems like there's something else we don't know." said Chishiya.

"Maybe, I think the game is trying to trick us." I said interrupting them.

I look at the other side, don't want to make eye contact with them even though my eyes are covered from my bangs.

"If the tagger stays here, there's a huge chance that the tagger is giving us a hint about the safe zone."

"That's why it's a game of tag. The tagger needs to chase us before we find the safe zone." I said my opinion to the boy about why the tagger isn't here in this area.

"However, if you don't open it... " Chishiya showing his phone the remaining time.

The hell... don't pressure him, Chishiya! I know we're running out of time but still!

The messy black hair was about to open it but I stop him holding his wrist

He look at me confused. "Wait..." I said. I was having a bad feeling behind this door. Yes, I'm very sensitive when it comes to places, it's like my senses are telling me so.

I went next to him and said. "I think it's a trap." The black hair boy asks "A trap?" I nodded at him.

"Well, I'm not sure I'm just having a bad feeling that there's something in there."

"I'm going to open the door." I said. He let go of the doorknob and put my hand in the doorknob ready to open it.

I take a deep breath. "Okay..." I twist the doorknob and it opens, I look at them, ready to get inside.

I slowly open the door and look around the room, it was dark, I slowly went inside until Chishiya opens the door wide open.

The three of us look at the room and saw a door on the left side. We went there and the messy black hair guy went to the door to open it.