He patted the back of her shoulder, "I'll let you think about that discovery of yours while we walk to our friends, they have really missed you." He let out, grabbing his textbooks as she followed behind cluelessly, her mind running through the past month.

He walked slightly in front of her, still every once in a while checking if she was still behind him. As they briskly made it through campus, a question came to his mind.

"How's the medicine working for you, have the voices drowned out?"

His voice knocked her out of her little word in her head as she tried to remember what he said, her eyebrows furrowing slightly as her peach-stained lips fell into a pout.

He laughed at her confused actions, "How is the medicine?"

"Oh!" She piped up, realizing ever since she had taken the medicine he gave the voices had withered away. Death that was knocking at her door, and she knew that, but the medicine made her not feel like a madman.

"I haven't heard the voices since, where did you get it from?" She inquired, picking up her pace to match his.

"From the Serene Night Coven; I know a girl there, I asked her for something to subdue your hallucination and voices." He answered simply.

"Wow, I didn't know you knew witches... what's her name?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"I think your eyebrows are being possessed," He gasped, joking around as his pointer finger went to touch one of her eyebrows.

She slapped his hand away playfully, "Don't try to get out of the question."

"Alright alright, her name is Chae Eunji, we're just friends."

"Whatever you say," She sang, feeling a lot better than she did earlier as the two finally made it to their friends. She gazed over them quickly noticing a few unfamiliar faces.

"Idalia!" One bubbled, his smile radiating like the sun as he got up practically tripping over himself to indulge the girl in a hug.

"Dk!" She cheered with the same amount of enthusiasm as he did as the two swayed in their hug.

"I really really really missed you, you've been gone for so long," He confessed, tightening his grip on her.

"I know and I apologized, I missed you guys too," She responded, a bittersweet smile blazing on her face as he finally let go of their hug.

She looked at the new faces, two more girls who both had dark, almost black hair and beauty that could kill. "Hello, I'm Idalia," She introduced as the two nodded at her.

"We know, these boys would not stop talking about you, I'm Chaeyoung and this is my best friend Hayun. Nice to meet you," she said sweetly, and what seemed like excitement rose out of her voice by seeing Idalia.

"Likewise," She agreed, feeling grateful to have the opportunity to make new friends that weren't boys.

"Chaeyoung is my girlfriend," Chan boasted, making the girl blush from embarrassment as Idalia's hand flew up to her mouth in shock.

"Really!?" She spoke as she sat down with everyone else, feeling even better to see the youngest in the group happy.

"He wouldn't stop talking about her in the beginning..." Jihoon trailed, pretending to be irritated but just like the rest he was excited to see the youngest finally growing up.

"Oh... I missed a lot, didn't I?" She asked, biting her lips realizing that she felt out-of-place now.

"It's okay, you had your reasons, and you're here now," Seokmin consoled, still smiling at her re-appearance.

She looked around the table, it hitting her that Jeonghan- with her consent- told everyone where she had been and what was happening with her. Surprisingly, they didn't seem too upset with her until she made eye contact with the first person who tried to get her away from Minghao.

He looked almost... heartbroken towards her, his eyes lacked the warmth they used to. It was off-putting for her to see him like that, as everyone around conversed.

She wanted to talk to him alone so they could fix their somewhat broken friendship, so she mouthed those exact words as he stared at her and hesitantly nodded.

I really needed to bring the angels back into the story

I really needed to bring the angels back into the story... so here they are!
Some clarification; Jeonghan told the angels when Idalia met up with the demons. Also! in this story supernatural have blood and hearts so they can heal humans or like demons, they need blood to survive, so I decided to make them have hearts because honestly describing lovey-dovey feelings without that would've been weird.
Peace <3!!!