Four.

Let's Bring In The Girl Next Door Concept, Shall We? 😏 Y'all Know What To Do With The Comment 🤩

Y/n Pov.

Jennie: "I told you to do one thing and you just fucked it up! I swear-"

Y/n: "Jennie, stop tormenting the boy," I cut her off and looked at him. "Thank you for your assistance. Have a good night," I smiled making him nod and practically run away from us.

Jennie: "You-Who do you think you are?! I was talking to him and you just cut me off! I swear Y/n, you just-"

Y/n: "I just what? If you're upset about it, do something." I challenged seeing her glare at me and stay silent.

Rosé: "Oh wow," She laughed quietly behind me. I looked next to Jennie and saw the same girl standing next to her, not uttering a word.

Y/n: "Y/n Y/l/n," I introduced holding my hand out for her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Kim Jisoo," She shook my hand.

Y/n: "You don't talk much, do you?" She laughed.

Jisoo: "Well, Jennie does enough talking for the both of us." Rosie and I laughed making Jennie groan.

Jennie: "Unnie! Don't talk to them!" She whined tugging on Jisoo's sweater. 

Jisoo: "Oh hush, you know you cant boss me around." Jennie rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

Jennie: "Just to make things clear, I didn't want this room because you're here. I didn't even know your room was here," I hummed and leaned against the door frame.

Y/n: "Sure JenJen," She glared at the use of the nickname I had for her. "I knew you liked me but this is getting out of hand now," She punched my arm earning a chuckled from me.

Jennie: "You're so annoying! God, you just think you can control me." I raised my eyebrows at her.

Y/n: "Do you want me to control you?" I took a step closer to her making her breath hitch, "You look like you need someone to control you." She scoffed.

Jennie: "I prefer to control people," I chuckled softly.

Y/n: "Really? I think you'd like being controlled by me." I whispered seeing her face turn a deep shade of red. I chuckled and noticed that both Jisoo and Rosie disappeared.

Jennie: "Goodbye!" She pushed me away from her and went inside her room, slamming the door shut. 

I laughed and went back to my dorm and closed the door. I saw Rosie sitting on the couch watching tv and joined her, stealing some popcorn from her. She paused the show and looked at me with a smirk.

Y/n: "What?" She poked my sides.

Rosé: "What was that back there?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "Me trying to annoy her," I laughed grabbing the remote and pressing play. She took it back from me and paused it again.

Rosé: "Oh no, we're talking about this. I've known Jennie for years, she never gets flustered or allows anyone to talk to her the way you do." I shrugged still not understanding what she was saying, "Y/n, what if you and Jennie became a thing?" I choked on my popcorn and sat up grabbing the bottled water that was in front of me.

I chugged down half of it before closing it and clearing my throat. She looked at me amused and continued to eat her popcorn.

Y/n: "Jennie and I? Me and Jennie? Together? Dating?" I clarified.

Rosé: "Yes you idiot! It's not like the girl is unattractive," I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "Rosie, it isn't about looks for me. Yes, she is beautiful and I told her that but she's so...chaotic." I said trying to find the right word, "She wants everyone at her beck and call and I don't like that. She is the opposite of me in so many ways." I explained.