Y/n: "That girl," I shuddered focusing back on the lesson.

"Alright! So for your project, I want each of you to choose a partner, and once you do that. I will send you an email tomorrow to tell you what your assignment will be. Now go, find someone to acquaint yourself with." I moved my chair back and saw a girl smile and walk towards me.

"Hi, I'm-"

Jennie: "Not her partner," Jennie smiled cutting the girl off. "Go find yourself someone else, Serena." The girl gulped and nodded rushing away from us.

Y/n: "Was that necessary?" I asked looking at the girl who took a seat next to me.

Jennie: "It was. Plus, she's a horrible partner so I'm saving you." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "What do you want Jennie? I already told you that I'm not after the things you have. I'm perfectly fine with what I have, I don't need the school to be behind my ass." I spat getting frustrated with her.

Jennie: "I know, I just thought I'd work with you and get to know you better." She shrugged with an innocent smile on her face.

Oh, but she was far from innocent. So far.

Y/n: "I'm sure," I gave her a fake smile and closed my eyes for a brief moment. I leaned back in my chair and threw my head back trying to get rid of the sudden irritation I felt. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. "Jennie?" She cleared her throat and put her bag on the table.

Jennie: "Anyway! Do you have an idea of what this project might be about?" I sighed and shook my head.

Y/n: "I have no clue but if we're working together, we have to establish some rules," She hummed.

Jennie: "Why? Afraid you might catch feelings?" We held an intense eye gaze for a few minutes making a smirk break out on my face.

Y/n: "We both know you'd be the first to fall," She licked her lips and crossed her arms over her chest, sitting back in her seat.

Jennie: "What's your rules?" She asked.

Y/n: "When it comes to this project, we have to give it our all. No distractions, no trying to ruin people's lives, and no sabotaging other people's work." She pouted at the last one.

Jennie: "But-Urg, fine, whatever." She spoke once she saw the look on my face. 

Y/n: "Good, if anything else comes up, I'll tell you about it." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out seeing Rosie texting me. I chuckled opening her message.

Rosie 💜

Did you just ignore me? Oh, okay 🙃

Y/n.

Rosie, stop being dramatic. My class started which is why I never text back 😂😂