Y/n: "No need for that, everyone has rough days." She drank some water and eyed me before her eyes widened.

Lisa: "Oh my God! You're Y/n! Like the new hot-I mean student everyone is talking about." She said correcting herself. I hummed and laughed lowly, "Sorry, I'm kind of a mess." I shook my head in amusement.

Y/n: "It's alright. I'm a mess myself," I winked causing her to blush.

Lisa: "So, how has it been so far?" I shrugged hearing her giggle, "So it's been bad then?" I laughed.

Y/n: "Not bad, but the Queen has kept me busy." Lisa hummed.

Lisa: "I know her actions are very...impulsive and she does act like her bitch but when you get to know her, she's a sweetheart." I raised my eyebrows at her.

Y/n: "It sounds like you're talking from experience," She puffed her cheeks out.

Lisa: "Well, Jennie and I along with...two other girls were very close. But things changed and we drifted." I nodded seeing that it was difficult for her to speak about.

Y/n: "So, what are you studying?" I asked trying to change the subject. 

Lisa: "I love dancing so I'm doing that and I'm also taking photography classes. I kinda missed that class now." I grinned.

Y/n: "Really? I'm doing that too and also a creative writing class," She matched my grin and spotted my camera on the table.

Lisa: "Can I have a look?" I nodded and handed her the camera.

I enjoyed my time talking to Lisa, it was very comfortable and easy-going. It was like I was talking to Rosie and I loved that. I was showing her some of my work when she had to go to her next class. We exchanged numbers and bid each other goodbye bye.

I packed all my things away and left my things in my room, only taking the stuff I needed for my class. I arrived at my class and waked inside seeing some students talking to each other. It sucked that Lisa and I had different schedules cause it would've been nice to have her here. I looked around and my eyes landed on Jennie. She looked up and smirked once she saw me.

Y/n: "God, this is so unfair," I mumbled finding a desk and taking a seat. I pulled out my phone and decided on texting Rosie until my class starts.

Y/n.

Rosieeeeee, I'm bored 🥺

Rosie 💜

Don't you have class now?

Y/n.

I do but I'm waiting for it to start and the devil-I mean Jennie is in my class 😬

Rosie 💜

I told you to take the whistle 😂😂

Y/n. 

Shut up 🤣🤣

Rosie 💜

The class will be fine and trust me, Jennie is a lot but I'm sure she won't physically harm you. Emotionally....eh 💀💀

Y/n. 

Is this supposed to be helpful? Because if so, it isn't Roseanne 🙂

Rosie 💜

Why did you use my full name? What was the reason? WHAT WAS THE REASON?! 🙂

I chuckled thinking of the TikTok video we watched last night and shook my head. I saw my teacher was in and tucked my phone in my pocket paying attention to the lesson. We were halfway through the lesson when I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head to the side and saw Jennie looking at me.