Three.

Writing About Jennie Is Making Me Dream About Her And I Just Can't- 💀🤧

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "W-What?" I stared at her shocked.

Are all these girls straightforward?

Jennie: "You. I want to know more about you," I shook my head and turned back to my laptop.

Y/n: "I'm sure your many minions can dig up something on me," I spoke typing on my keyboard.

Jennie: "Oh, they have. I can't seem to find anything about you, Y/n." I hummed and cracked my knuckles.

Y/n: "Why are you so interested in me anyway?" I looked at her and admired her attire today. 

She always looked good.

Jennie: "Because I like to know who I'm competing against," I snorted and drank from my water bottle.

Y/n: "You're competing against yourself. I'm not interested in whatever happens in this school, I have my own things to worry about and this 'Gossip Girl' shit that is going on here isn't one of them." She opened her mouth and closed it again, taken back with my answer. 

Jennie: "Then what are you here for?" I laughed at her question.

Y/n: "I'm here to get an education. I'm not worried about your throne or whatever it is you think I'm worried about." She continued to look at me confused.

Jennie: "You're so different," I hummed and paid attention to the screen in front of me. "You're hiding something," I glanced at her.

Y/n: "What if I am? It's none of your business. My life is my life Jennie and I like to keep it private. Now if you're done, I'd like to get back to my work," I grabbed my notebook and started writing some things down.

Jennie: "I'll be back, Y/n." I sighed and went back to what I was doing waiting for her to leave. She left a small note on the table before getting up and walking away. I looked down at the note and saw her cellphone number.

Y/n: "Yeah, no." I took the small note and threw it away in the trash. I had no time for her games or whatever it was that she was trying to do.

I was busy in my world, working on some book I was currently trying to write when I heard a small groan followed by a thud. I looked away from my laptop and saw a girl on the floor with her books sprawled out everywhere. I immediately stood up and rushed to her side.

Y/n "Hey, are you okay?" I asked helping her up. 

"Yeah! I'm fine! Today is just such a mess," She groaned trying to pick her things up. I chuckled lowly and helped her pick up her things. "You don't have to help me, I'm sure you're already busy." I shook my head with some books in my hand and stood up.

Y/n: "It's fine." I smiled when she looked back at me. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n," I handed her books back to her.

"Oh, right, I'm Lalisa Manoban ." I shook her hand and looked back at my table.

Y/n: "Would you like to sit down? You look really out of breath." I said referring to her panting. She looked at her watch and sighed.

Lisa: "Why not? I'm already late to my class," I chuckled and helped carry some books to the table I was sitting at. She sat down next to me and smiled, "Thank you again for helping me." I handed her a spare bottle of water I had.

Y/n: "Of course, you looked like you needed it." She hid her face in embarrassment.

Lisa: "I want to crawl in a hole right now and just die there," I chuckled.