I'LL TALK TO HIM:

Start from the beginning

SHIRO: "A failure?"

AYUMU: "We were supposed to gather at least 1000 volunteers. 1500 were scheduled to show up, but, well... You saw the numbers."

SHIRO: "But I thought it was impressive how many people showed up."

YU: "1000 volunteers..."

AYUMU: "The volunteer recruitment failure, I think it broke Aki. He's contacting all of the people who didn't show up and even meeting up with them if he can."

YU: "So that's why he looked so tired and rundown."

AYUMU: "What...?"

YU: "I saw him in the hallway the other day, but he didn't acknowledge me or look at me. That was until I asked him what was wrong... He just stared at me with this cold look of anger on his face."

AYUMU: "I'm really sorry to hear that, Yu..."

YU: "It's okay, he's my cousin and I understand that he's not in a good place right now.
But if he's sacrificing his health for this, then something is severely wrong."

SHIRO: "I know this is rich coming from someone who's spent many nights working on keeping idol fan sites moderated, but this isn't healthy

SHIRO: "I know this is rich coming from someone who's spent many nights working on keeping idol fan sites moderated, but this isn't healthy. He can't do this to himself..."

YU: "Ayumu is there anything you can do? You're the one closest to him right? You can talk to him and set him straight, right?"

AYUMU: "I've tried but he just won't listen."

SHIRO: "He won't listen to you?"

AYUMU: "No, but I'm going to make him listen. Shioriko's arranged some time for Aki and I to talk."

YU: "If anyone can do it, it's you Ayumu. Please, save my cousin."

SHIRO: "Yeah, I bet you could totally change his mind!"

AYUMU: "I don't know... I can't help but feel like I should have seen this coming."

YU: "Huh? What do you mean?"

AYUMU: "As a club we haven't been very successful. The Club Introductions Live Show was just a small win in a long line of losses."