Who are you? (Makomo - Part 2)

---Sakura's P.o.v---

I slammed open the sliding door of my classroom, panting heavily as sweat dripped off my drained face, making me look worse than I already was.

Kiba was even sweatier than me due to his fur jacket and the extra weight of his dog. Ah. Speaking of Kiba's dog, Akamaru? I completely forgot about my duck. Sorry Soap.

A few of our classmates turned their heads around and followed our class teacher's gaze. Iruka-sensei looked at our disheveled forms leaning against the wooden frame of the door and shook his head then sighed.

"You're both just in time, take a seat and I'll start with class and Sakura-chan, who may the girl next to you be?"

Oh no... Outer what do we do?

Heh, seems like you're in trouble, just how moronic can you get?.

HEY! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?

The yells of the two voices gave me a splitting headache, but one I can stand long enough until break. At Least inner was more headstrong than me, even if we were the same person.

Pushing the thoughts and screaming voices inside my head aside, I have more urgent matters to attend to, like the situation I have at hand.

"What-? What do you mean Sensei" I looked around me, still trying to regain my breath and avoid focusing on Makomo, "There's nobody here?" I gave Kiba a subtle, warning look, one that Iruka sensei took as concern and fear since we were just children. Kiba looked back at me in annoyance, not expecting to be dragged into whatever was happening.

"Ha? Sensei are ya hallu-hallec-?"

"Hallucinating?" Sakura corrected me.

Iruka-sensei continued to give us a weirded out look while staring at Makomo. Makomo played along.

"You... can... see...me?"

Iruka-sensei fainted. I guess he's afraid of ghosts.

Kiba snickered and turned to me, "You owe me an explanation Sakura,"

Nobody paid any attention to us after sensei fainted. Kiba and I decided to sit together at the back of the classroom where the last few empty seats were.

I was seated next to some dark haired boy but I didn't greet him like I usually did with my classmates since I didn't feel like it. Kiba sat next to me and Makomo after.

"Ne Kiba, you did tell me I owe you an explanation but it's best not to tell you now, " I gestured to our classmates in the packed classroom as I whispered into his ear, cupping my hands around my mouth. Surprisingly, there are some people in this class who are extremely skilled in lip reading.

"You can come over to my house if ya want, my Ma would love to have you there, she just called me friendless this morning :/ and imma prove her wrong!"

"We're friends now?"

"I thought we were since this morning :( "

"Oh."

" :(( "

"Since we're in this mess together-"

"Let's be best friends >:) "

"But Ino is my best friend-"

" :( " ft Akamaru's sad noises.

"You're my best guy friend."