THREE. i'm yours

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Miss Jenn had everyone lined up onstage so that she could give them the role they'd be auditioning for. A weird process Bless had to admit, because she thought people would just audition for the part they wanted to audition for, but maybe Miss Jenn was onto something. Or maybe she was just another odd Drama teacher. Nonetheless, she waited patiently as she stood at the end of the line beside a blonde boy with glasses.

After giving three students their audition roles, Miss Jenn stopped by Ashlyn. "You. You're giving me uncommon depth. Miss Darbus."

"I'm dying, I'm deceased, yes," Ashlyn replied with a nod.

"Oh, your application says you play piano?"

"I dabble."

"You ever written a song?"

"I mean, nothing I've ever shared with anyone."

"I always thought the Drama teacher should have an Act: II power ballad. We'll sidebar." Miss Jenn stepped forward to the next person, being Gina. "Gabriella."

"You got it," Gina replied. Miss Jenn stepped toward EJ, while Carlos began looking for another Gabriella file but he was stopped by Gina. "Oh, I'm good. I'm already off the book."

Bless restrained from rolling her eyes. There was no need to put drama in the Drama club, especially when it came to Gina Porter.

After taking one look at EJ, who was practically dressed like Troy, Miss Jenn looked to Carlos. "Give him the Troy stuff. Who are we kidding?" Miss Jenn then arrived at Nini. "And, uh, how about we have you read for... Kelsi?"

Bless looked down to Nini, who made eye contact with her. She sent her older sister a nod; it was finally time for Nini to end whatever nightmare she was having.

After a moment, Nini finally let her voice be heard. "Gabriella. I wanna audition for Gabriella."

"Okay." Miss Jenn stepped toward a blonde boy Bless recognized from one of her classes - Seb. "You're reading for Ryan, right?"

"I think he'd rather play Sharpay," Carlos said.

"I love that. That is so fresh," Miss Jenn stated before she finally stood before Bless. "I want you to read for Kelsi." As Miss Jenn began to step away, Bless couldn't help but scoff in disbelief. Hearing this, Miss Jenn stepped back, a curious look playing on her face. "Is there a problem...?"

"Blessica," the brunette girl finished the woman's sentence before she shrugged. "No problem, I just expected something... out of the ordinary from someone like you."