chapter three

It's been two months since the two friends find out that they are the dragon prince and princess.

Every day after breakfast they go to the forest. Astrid says that she goes to throw her axe at the trees. While hiccup told gobber that he go to draw. They have been training how to talk dragons for the first month and now they can talk it easily. The past month they learned how to use their power but not all of them. They now can use the spin shot like deadly Nadders and whispering deaths. And now they learn how to shot fire. A plasma blast to be specific. So yeah it's a lesson with toothless.

" you have to be focus. Focus on this tree and think of the kind of fire you want to shot. Get it. And now try " he told them.

They take a deep breath and looked at the tree. Then they close their eyes and think of the plasma blast. Astrid couldn't make it. While hiccup make it not perfect. But he did it.

" congratulations hiccup you did it. Astrid, it's okay they are pretty hard to do it " stormfly said. " I know girl maybe trying later I have to go now see you guys later. " she said . " astrid right we have to go bye guys," hiccup says.

When they were near the village not too far or too near to anyone to see them. " hey astrid are you okay. You know you can tell me anything " he said and stand in front of her. " I know hicc I am fine trust me," she said. " so you are not mad that I do it and you not," he said " no hiccup I am not mad I happy for you," she said and hugged him. He hugged back. Then they pulled away and go to their houses.

Astrid POV:

I walk back home after I talk with hiccup. I am really happy for him. I mean he did it from the first time. I may be a little jealous but I am so happy. I enter my house and see my father sharpen his axe. I was going to go to my room to get some rest before the raid or I swear I will kill snoutlout. but when I was going to climb up the stairs my dad calls me. " astrid " he said. great what does he want now. " yes dad," I say and turn to face him. " I sigh your name in dragon training with gobber while I am in a search for the nest with the chief," he said. what dragon training. killing my own kind. if he only knows. " who will be in the dragon training " I said. I hope hiccup will be there. " the teens," he said. " even hiccup," I said. I hope he will be there. " yes he will be there. I told the chief that he will get eaten by the first lesson " he said. " you better go to sleep to get ready for the raid " I nodded. I go to my room while thinking about what I will do I will never kill my kind. I hope hiccup has any idea. 

Hiccup POV. 

I start walking to my home up the cliff. when I enter I found my dad sitting behind the fire. I climb up the stairs hoping he doesn't see me.  but for my bad luck he sees me. " hiccup " he said. oh, gods help me. " dad," I said I don't want to be in dragon training. how I will do that. killing my own kind. how " uhh I have to talk to you dad " "I need to speak to you too son," he said. okay, here it is I will tell him. " I think it's time \ I don't want to.... fight dragons.... what," we said in the same time. I hope he didn't say I have to go to the dragon training. " you say first " he said " no you go first " I said. " okay. you got your wish.. dragon training it starts in the morning " he said oh gods that the worst thing ever. " oh man I should get first cause I was thinking you know we have surplus dragon fighting Viking do we have enough bread makers Vikings or small home repair Vikings " I said I have no idea what I say I just don't want to kill dragons I can't.  " you will need this " he said and pass me an axe. great and he doesn't listen "I don't want to fight dragons," I said. he chuckles and says " come on yes you do " did I say it low so he didn't hear me " reframe dad I can't kill dragons," I said you know you can't kill your people or your kind " but you will kill dragons," he said. really what I said he didn't get " no I am very extra sure that I won't," I said  " it's time hiccup," he said uhh what wrong with this man can't he listen to me for once " can you not hear me," I said a little loud hope that he will hear me " this is seireous son " oh my gods come on why this man is so stubborn " when you carry this axe you carry all of us with you which mean you walk like us you talk like us you think like us no more.... this," he said and gusterd to all of me no hope to change his mind now. " you just gusterd to whole of me," I said " deal," he said oh my gods why is he so stuborn " this conversaition is feeling very one sided," I said " deal," he said again a little louder this time I swear astrid is easier to convies " deal " I give up " good.....  train hard ..... I will be back proply,  " he said and take his bag and helmet and left " and I will be here proply," I said and go to sleep.

wow this is longer than I thought it would be anyway hope you like it