19. The Drawback

22nd December 2019 | 5:00 PM

Chanyeol's back was against the bed frame while I was resting on his lap continuously showering him with feathery kisses all over his face significantly taking my time on his lips, I know that he was away for just a night but I missed him and how heart-fluttering it is hearing him say the exact same thing earlier when he burst through our door and quickly scoop me up from the couch.

I am not that experienced when it comes to this but I am not that dense either, I have a few tricks up on my sleeves to give Chanyeol enough pleasure leaving him wanting for more and it is utter satisfaction when Chanyeol seems to become more stimulated when I am on top - just like this.

"Can I not leave this bed maybe until next week?" he moaned in between our kisses.

"Uhm, what do you have in mind?" I asked then gently pursue my busses down to his jawline and neck, savoring his worn-out perfume that never ceases to magnetize me every single time.

"Nothing much - I just need more of this." he returned in a delicate voice, almost rustling as my kisses were now more vicious while both my hands were inside his shirt gently caressing his well-toned abdomen.

"Hmm, more of what exactly?" I teased while stretching away from him for a moment just to take off his shirt. As soon as he was half-naked, I remain on my knees in between his thighs admiring how gorgeous he is as always - how can I be this blessed? 

"More of you, love." Chanyeol tugs me back against his heated build then smacked my lips, grazing every corner with his passionate nips and nibbles.

I have adjusted spontaneously discerning that my body temperature is already emanating and plodding from my face down to my whole frame. Chanyeol's hand groped my waist making sure that his fiery skin was against mine, just inside the strapped top that I was wearing as he already eliminates my sweater earlier.

I don't know about others but I can literally do this over and over with him and assuming by our pace right now, I can already perceive that this is going to be a long night - until we hear someone ringing our doorbell.

I pull away with a baffled cast, Chanyeol was also listening closely as we might hear it wrong but he was too bothered that he quickly shovel me out of the bed with his masculine arms then gently place me on the floor with ease and subtlety like a porcelain doll.

"Damn, I'll kill that person - for real!" He sounded then swiftly tuck my hair behind my ears, haul me closer then slide his hands underneath my top just to snap back my brassiere like a pro.

I know I should be worried but the way that he was behaving was too unusual, he sure looks amusing for a person who is in panic. After he was done with me, he rushed to the couch near the window to get his shirt then put it on him as quickly as lightning.

The chime on our door was getting more and more impatient as it was more persistent than earlier, Chanyeol bestowed me a tiny peck on the lips then beamed however as he was about to walk outside - I pulled him back and kissed his lips heatedly. 

"Fine, let that person wait there until next week!" Chanyeol chuckled then haul me closer while I was caressing his lips in a way he won't be able to turn away from, that person can go to hell or wait until we are done maybe a few days or so cause no one should dare bother us on desperate times like this.

Both of our bodies jolted away from each other after the sound of the doorbell turns into short tones as if that person was typing our door code.

"Fuck, it's Seowoon." Chanyeol seethed then look up to the door then back to me, he was biting on his lower lip as if we were in trouble.