18. The Reality of Married Life

Start from the beginning

Chanyeol started stroking my chest while his mouth is brushing and grazing every skin visible to his eyes, I heard my brassiere snapped - I don't how he did it with one hand as I too absorbed arching my body responding equally to the pleasure he was drenching me.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he rouses his mouth down to my breast and begins latching on them like he was desperate to quench his thirst, it quickly aroused me more than ever and so was he - I can feel him getting harder and stiffer down there which only urges me to want him more.

"Chanyeol -"

I call out his name in a tone evidently begging him to do more and as expected of him - he also started touching and rubbing that intimate part of me while his mouth is rapidly trailing down to that very spot. I clutched onto the sheet of his bed as soon as Chanyeol dives in, his head in between my thighs pushing insanely pleasurable.

I scream softly for his grace and after a few more minutes he went back to face me with a more passionate cast, his orbs were begging me to say those words, and gave him the green lights to proceed which I am more than willing to beg him for.

"Please, make love to me. I want to feel you inside me, Chanyeol!" I moaned.

He changes his expression into a more defined cast, he surely embraces what I said as his face shows tinges of red obviously aroused by those words. Chanyeol positioned himself on top of me while I was boldly expecting him to push inside me.

"I'll be gentle, love. I promise." he kissed me upon discerning how tensed my body was.

I nod and took a deep breath then feel as Chanyeol gradually thrust with much care and controlled pace, it was as if that part of my body was torn apart - it hurts like hell that I almost whimper in pain with tears trailing down to my ears, he even hesitated to proceed but I urge him to continue, hearing him groan in pleasure was somehow easing out the pain and as soon as he resumed - it was heavenly satisfying.

Not long it has become more tolerable and Chanyeol was moving in perfect harmony with our breathing - we were now communicating using our body language and it was everything that I could ask from him and more. I was occasionally brushing my hands through his hair, his back feeling his muscle stiffening and bulging down to his chest and shoulder.

"I love you, Seojin. So much, love -" he whispered before pushing all the way in, I knew he just put it halfway in earlier now I can feel his fullness and it was absolutely blissful as we both let out the most satisfying sound.

I felt him thrusting a bit faster and deeper which prompts me to clutch onto his body tighter, our sweat and tears, sounds of our body colliding, and moans of pleasure filled his room - more determined and more blatant until we both reached that peak together.

"I love you too." I murmured while gasping, both of us are. 

We remain in that position for a few minutes still unmoving until I felt Chanyeol lifting his body slowly gliding on my side then he promptly draws my frame near his body drenched in sweat which I obey wholeheartedly then rest my head on his arms.

"I love you more." he mutters still soothing his breath, he gently brushed my hair back as it was soaked in sweat too then bestowed a sweet peck on the forehead.

If this is how it feels to be loved then I shall do everything to keep this love alive and well. I have no regrets about loving this man almost half of my entire life as he was worth the long wait, the pain, and all the love.

Chanyeol is all worth it.

We make love the whole night, over and over - to our heart's content and until our bodies begs for rest but sure as I am, both of us don't want this night to end.