Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show

Start from the beginning

Trixie and her bandmates get offstage and walked past the Dazzlings.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Try to top that!" She said smugly as she walked past them.

Adagio Dazzle: "Oh gosh! I don't know if we can." She said sarcastically and then she and the other sirens laugh until she signals them to stop.

Then the Dazzlings see the negative energy mist coming from the front door which makes them smirk.

Adagio Dazzle: "Finally! We can absorb the negative energy from the Rainbooms!"

Aria Blaze: "It's about damn time!"

Sonata Dusk: "That's good right?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Yes it is Sonata. Once we absorb the negative energy from the Rainbooms, we find a way to go to Equestria and get our revenge on the ones who wronged us! But first, we will brainwash everyone here and create an army to help us get our revenge for all siren kind! Now let's get started!" She said with an evil smirk which the other two sirens nod to with evil grins of their own.

The Dazzlings then step on the stage as everyone watches and they began to sing. As the Dazzlings sing, they absorb the negative energy mist that came from the Rainbooms down below, increasing their magical power.

Back down in the storage room, Xero and Sunset Shimmer hear the Dazzlings singing sand the both of them have shocking looks of realization.

Xero: "They've absorbing the negative energy from the girls and the girls posses the magic of friendship. It this keeps up then the Dazzlings will become so powerful not even I might be able to stop them and there's no telling what they'll do with such power.' I thought worried and then looked at Sunset Shimmer. "Sunset, the Dazzlings are-"

Sunset Shimmer: "I know! I figured it out too! We have to stop this now!" She tells me.

Xero: "Your right! We need to stop the girl's fighting!"  I said and looked at the girls who were still arguing. "GIRLS STOP IT RIGHT NOW! ITS WHAT THE DAZZLINGS WANT...YAKAMASHII!" I yelled at them which gained their attention.

Sunset Shimmer: "Xero is right! This is what the Dazzlings have been after all along! They're feeding off of the magic inside of you!" She said which shocked the girls.

Applejack: How can they be using our magic? It's the magic of friendship." She asked as me, Sunset and Twilight look at each other before looking back to the other girls.

Sunset Shimmer: "Ever since you started this band, you've been letting little things get to you. I never said anything cause I didn't feel like it was my place. Not when I was so new to this whole friendship thing. I still have a lot to learn. But I do know that if you don't work out even the smallest problems right at the start, the magic of friendship turns into something else." She said a little sadly which made the Rainbooms members look down, ashamed of themselves which makes Twilight think for a bit before she gets a look of realization and she stands back up.

Twilight Sparkle: "I can't believe all this tension was happening right under my nose and I didnt realize it. I'm supposed to be the one with all the answers. And all I've done since I got here is let you down." She said a little sad.

Xero: "You two can't take all the blame as well. I'm at fault as well, I should have tried to stop all of the fighting  and arguing between us but I was so focused on trying to stop the Dazzlings, I couldn't see my own friends arguing with each other or that they needed help as well. I thought it was my responsibility to take care of any magical threat that comes our way but now I realize I can't do it on my own." I said a little sad before Sunset put her hands on me and Twilight's shoulders.