"YOOHOO!" A boy shouted, let's name him M3 while he kicked the door.

"WHAT THE-YOU SHOULD KNOCK AT THE DOOR NOT LITERALLY KNOCK IT DOWN!" M1 shouted at him.

"That's what we told him when he told us that he's going to do that." A girl informed, let's call her S1, while entering the room.

"He doesn't listen to us if it involves with you. And you know that." A boy said, let's name him T2.

"Well, of course." Another boy said, let's name him S2.

"Kindly explain." A commanded.

"Sure. Those two accidentally caught me with them. While he accidentally caught me too and said yes, the time I was going to force him." M1 explained.

"What? You were caught? I thought you were smart? But from what happened this year, you look so dumb." A bullied M1.

"Rude!" M1 pouted.

"I'm just stating the truth. So, what's your next plan?" A said.

"Continue on spying." M1 said.

"That's all that you are planning to do?" S2 asked.

"Nope." M1 said

"Do you mind telling us your plan?" T1 said.

"Sure~. So, I planned on spying on them for the whole time and act when he already mentions what's goin' to be the plan on the future. And if there are any things that we had noticed, we report to him." M1 said pointing at A at the last sentence.

"Sure, we could do that." M3 said.

"Something wrong?" M1 asked.

'Oh shit. Not this again.' The 9 of them thought.

"Oh nothing. I just thought your so dumb in making plans." M3 said requesting for a fight.

"Uhh, guys let's jus-" S2 was cut off by...

"Really." M1 said accepting the request.

"Yeah." M3 said placing both of his hand to T2 and T1.

"You wished for this, and you'll have it." M1 said rushing to M3 with his quirk.

And another fight has begun.

Everyone else sighed.

*Toga's POV*

It's been a week since Shoto-kun and Momo-chan joined us. And I can't wait for them to come here. It's 17:06 in the afternoon. I'm sure they're coming. In...

3...

2...

1...

"Tadaimas!" The door swung open showing a smiling Izuku and Shoto and Momo behind him.

"Urusai. This is not your house." Touya-kun said with an annoyed voice.

"Why does this happen all the time we come here?" Momo-chan asked.

"We were born not to live a peaceful life." Shoto-kun said.

"Oh, don't be like that Shoto-kun." I said and he just hummed as an answer.

"Oh! Shoto-kun! Momo-chan! I have something to tell you guys!" Izuku-kun said with a bright smile rushing to our direction.

"I wanna know what it is! / I think I already know what it is." Jin-kun said.

"Do you wanna know what's Dabi-kun's real name... It's To-" Izuku-kun was cut of by blue fire that is trying to burn him.

"What did I told you 'bout that again?" Touya-kun said with a glare.

"Heh. Gotta yeet!" Izuku-kun said rushing out the window.

"You bastard! Get back here and let me kill you!" Touya-kun said following him.

"Like I said, "We were born not to live a peaceful life." Just a second ago." Shoto-kun reminded.

"No need to tell that us again." Momo-chan sighed. And everyone else sighed.

We have seen another group formed in this past few months. Who are this 11 strange people? What is the plan they are talking about? Is this related to the League? Or maybe even the U.A.? Stay tuned for more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: *word count: 1151*

Kon'nichiwa!

Neito: Urusai. *just woke up*

Heh. Sorry for the late update guys.

Izuku: A lot of things happened last Friday; I mean A LOT.

Well, now here's an update!

Hitoshi: Damare! *watching something*

*sighs* Well, this chapter is just a passing chapter anyways. Nothing important written like chapter four...

Himeko: Everything is important! This is important! You are important! AOI-CHAN IS IMPORTANT!

Katsuki: Oi! You psycho! Get out! You are not part of the bloopers!

Himeko: *sticks tongue out*

Shoto: Well, Aoi-chan won't be updating this Friday because she ha-

Momo: Aoi-chan! Get back here and review for your exams! *pop out of nowhere*

No!!! *yeets herself in the window*

Momo: You don't want to end up like Sero-kun, Kirishima-kun, Kaminari-kun, and Ashido-kun!

Mina: Great job in rubbing salt in the wound. *with sarcasm*

Momo: Gomen. *rubs the back of her head*

Denki: Well, we need to go and capture a wild cat before Aizawa-sensei arr-

Shota: Well, see you next time. *glares at everyone in the room* So, where is she?

Everyone: Uhh... *starts sweating*

Shota: She ran away, didn't she?

Everyone: *yeets they're selves away from the place*

Shota: *sighs* Sayonara!