4.Entrance Exam

Flashback

Y/N's POV:

just finishing drawing your little family when somebody knocked at your door; its a stranger holding your abusive father from collapsing, you can't seem to understand what are they talking about, your mother on one hand seems devastated and dreadfully astonished, while the pathetic and miserable human being you call father acts in relief and happiness. Then the stranger came to you and uttered the words that would seal your destiny.

Stranger: Sorry kid, you're going with me

Your mother's heart breaks in pieces and can't help but fall weeping for her loss, you may not recall precisely what she said to you but amidst her grievance she thoroughly expressed to you that never to forget her and promises to see you once more and will always love you.... no matter the circumstances.

As you ride with the stranger you take one final look at your home unknowingly that it would be your last...

End of flashback

wake up......

Wake up........

WAKE UP!

Y/N came to breaking sweat, hyperventilating and freezing in bed, the clock marks 3:21, nothing but shadows and the unrelenting silence appear to be present.

Y/N: Dreaming..... It was just a dream... It was nothing.

<<Timeskip brought you by Araki's miracle workshop>>

It's the entrance exam; the one and only opportunity to show not only authorities will to be on the right path but also what a Witcher can do with his blade; making his way to the start line you come across some familiar faces.

Izuku: Oh my god, it's you! Remember me?

Y/N: How not? you were inches away from death

Izuku: Thank you some much for it, I'm in your debt: the way you took care of those guys was totally awesome, no doubt you'll rock the exam.

The sheer amount of happiness this kid has is something else

Bakugo: OI DEKU! THE FUCK THINK YOU'RE DOING!? WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU

Y/N: Your lord and savior

BAKUGO: THAT WAS A DAMN HIT OF LUCK I HAD THEM UNDER CONTROL IF YOU HADNT GOTTEN INTO IT.

Y/N: Sure whatever pal

???: Could you stop arguing and go settle it somewhere else? You desecrate the grounds of past heroes!

Y/N: And who put you in charge

???:Tenya Iida at your service

Y/N: Great, seems Toussaint managed to send in one of his errand knights to scold me off

Iida: I beg your pardon?