•THE TRINITY•

Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit . . ."
I'm going to give a very simple explanation of the trinity. (Think of it as a hard boiled egg or a three leaf clover. It is three parts in one.)
The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible. However, the three part system is mentioned all through the old and New Testament.

These are the different forms of God. All of these part are omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent, and eternal.
Roles:
Father:
Galatians 4:4-5
4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
The Father is the one who designed the complex plans to allow us to have salvation. He is the one who set it all in motion.
Son:
John 6:37-38
All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.
The Son came and carried out the Fathers plan.
Spirit:
John 17:8
When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:
The Spirit is our guide. It is what makes us long to get to know God. It is what transforms our heart and mind.
Verses that Assign the role:
God the Father:
John 6:27
27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."
God the Son:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
God the Holy Spirit:
Acts 4:10
10 then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.
There are other verses.

Answering Questionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें