'Fuck. Who is this man? I wonder if his skin soft or..__'

"YAHHH! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU PERVERT?" Jk harshly thrown back to the real world again. His eyes widened in shock when he remembered what he thought about Taehyung.

'Ewww... What the fuck wrong with me???'

Taehyung covered his chest with his bathrobe fastly like a girl while glaring at Jungkook.

"Interesting." Yoongi said with a smug face and continue to eat popcorn and for the first time, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok found this also interesting.

"H-How dare you to call me a pervert?" Jk yelled back angrily while trying to hide his flustered face.

"You just fucking drooled over my body!." Taehyung screamed but took a sharp breath as he released something.

"You shit_ DID YOU PEEK AT ME WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM?" Taehyung said widening his eyes and others gasped loudly at that. They all looked at Jk with pure shock. Not only them, but this sudden bomb also managed to Jk go mute from shock.

" 'THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU INSANE?" As soon as he released from his shock he shouted back to defend himself.

"It's not me, it's you who's crazy here. You pervert."

"I'M NOT A PERVERT"

"Says the one who just gawked on my body_"

"Don't think highly on yourself bitch. I don't want to look at an ugly shit." Jk spat with a smirk.

"You_ you little fucker!. first, You sneak into my room and peek at me when I was in the bathroom_"

" 'the fuck! When_"

"second, you gawked on me like a pervert_"

"What? NO!_"

"And still dared to call me an ugly shit? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"KIM, STOP IT!"

"YAHH! You make me go crazy, Jerk! Today, I'm going to teach you a big lesson_"

"WHAT?"

"Today_ today_ I will_ " Taehyung began to search something to throw at the mafia leader like a mad man. He was fuming in anger so badly that he forgot who was he at that moment. He forgot that he is a well-mannered doctor and he shouldn't act like this. Same goes for Jk too. He forgot that he is one of the most feared mafia leaders and he shouldn't be trouble with what the doctor going to throw at him and cover himself up. But unfortunately, they did.

"Taehyung! Take this!".................🍃

suddenly, the living room fell into a deep silence. Everyone in the room looked at Yoongi who tried to give a table lamp to Tae with a huge gummy smile. It was so adorable and cute but it faded away in the next second when he saw how others glaring at him expect Jimin who had a proud smile on his face.

"No? Okay then....." Yoongi said with a tiny voice while retreating his hand slowly and try to act as nothing happened. Hoseok smirked at his Dolly's cute gesture.

'My pussycat being so naughty today huh!'

Again, everyone's attention went towards the Taekook couple when suddenly Jk grabbed Tae's hand and began to drag him to gods know where. In a second they disappear from the living room so both of them didn't notice five ugly smirks that appear for them.

But next second, it turns into a soft smile. Jk changing in a good way. The thing that they wanted those years. Their family now more lively and happy. Just Dehyun has to wake up soon.

"Seriously though, do you think it's Jk who did this?" Jin asked after a few seconds. The question managed to kick out everyone's smiles on their faces. No, not everyone...

"I don't think. Even though Jk becoming childish day by day, he still not that stage to do this." Namjoon said while looking at Jimin who still giggling and munching on his food. Others did the same and stared at Jimin suspiciously. When Jimin could feel their dark gaze, his smile slowly vanished and looked up at his hyungs with a questioning face.

"What?" He asked with doe puppy eyes and a best innocent face that he could muster up.

"It's you right?" Jin asked while raising an eyebrow.

"What? What are you talking about hyung?" Jimin asked tilting his head.

"Don't give us that look Jimin. Tell us the truth. Isn't that you who locked Taehyung up in the bathroom?" Namjoon asked sternly.

"Wha_ NO!" Jimin shouted quickly while widening his eyes comically.

"It's not me hyung! I swear. Believe me" Namjoon and others stared at him not believing his words but finally gave up when they saw the truth in Jimin's eyes. They could tell when Jimin lie or not. Because, even though Jimin is the brattiest among them, also he is the most innocent one in the group. Of course, if you forget about his psycho side when it comes to killing.

"If it's not you then who?" Yoongi mumbled to himself loudly.

"I swear hyung it's not me. Yes, I did tell Taehyung that it's Jk who locked him but actually I don't know who it really was." Jimin said but instantly sip his lips when he saw the hard glares he received from his hyungs. It would be safe if he keeps his mouth shut now.

"This is definitely something someone did because we made everything with high quality." Hoseok said while sitting on the sofa beside Yoongi.

"I think we need to talk with our maids because we can't drop this as nothing."

"Yeah.. I will_" Namjoon stopped his words midway when their main guard aka Jack came and stand in front of them.

"Yes?" Namjoon asked coldly.

"Boss, we finished repairing the CCTV today." Jack said.

"Oh, okay. Wait_ WHAT?" Namjoon asked widening his eyes while panicking. Jack visibly flinched back at Namjoon's sudden bark. Not only him, but also others looked at him questioningly but soon enough, they understood why.

"B-Boss we_ we repaired_"

"Why the fuck you didn't inform us about this earlier idiot?" Hoseok shouted at the male who sweating because of fear so badly.

"Boss, we_ we do it like once in three months so_ so_"

"SHUT UP. Get out of here before I kill you!" Hoseok said angrily. In a second, Jack run out of the room. He knew he did something wrong because no matter what, they should inform the bosses before doing anything and more specifically when it comes about the security system.

"Hoba, calm down babe," Yoongi said softly and pecked his boyfriend's lips while trying to calm him down. Hoseok heaved a sigh and everyone fell into silence for a moment. Maybe, the situation looks small but it isn't. Definitely not for the people who connected with the mafia world.

"Guys" everyone looked at Jin who had a troubled look on his face like others.

"I don't feel good about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤