"I dug into that dragon dude again." Yoongi said while placing a red file on the table. Jk silently took it and began to examine through it. After a few minutes, he gave a questioning look to the older while gesturing to continue.

"I thought about what you said that day. If that dude was from Dragon den, it would be really hard to catch him. But he was too weak to be an assassin of Dragon den."

"That means...?"

"That means sungho didn't send him to kill you. But to warn you I guess." Yoongi said nodding his head slightly.

"But what's the importance of this now?" Jk asked raising an eyebrow because he couldn't understand why this information important now.

"Just think about this deeply Jk_" Namjoon opened his mouth this time. Both males gave their attention and let the man continue.

"We all know what the Dragon den is. It's not an organisation of assassins but a fucking factory of killing machines. They made them and worship it like a religion. The word of weakness and fear not in their dictionary. So do you think they will have a weakling like that?" Namjoon said trying his best to point out what he was saying. Jk frowned deeply and think about it for a few minutes. This may be just an unimportant fact for others but if you think about it more it will be like an iceberg floating on water.

"And the most important thing is, even though this man from D.den, he hadn't the identification mark of him. Isn't it suspicious?" After hearing this Jk tiredly rubbed his face with his palms. This was too much for him and he doesn't want to think about what will happen next. But unfortunately, he has no choice in this.

"Without Dragon den's permission, no one can use their name either. There is something big hidden under the shadow..." Jk thought loudly.

"I think... Sungho and Dragon den..." Namjoon trailed off without finishing his words because he did not want what he thought would come true. But the other two males could understand it clearly.

"If it's true... This time won't be easy." The trio went into a dead silent after Suga's words. They could feel the storm already, what they are going to face in the future.
Suddenly, a knocking sound on the office door break their silent conversation with their eyes. Jk sighed again before mumbling a 'come in' quite loudly and after that, a girl stepped into the room. Seems like Jeon has some hot and sexy girls in his company a little bit more.

"Yes Lora?" Jk asked sternly. Lora was his secretary in his office. The girl gave a shy smile before speaking.

"Mr. Jeon, you have a meeting with Mr.Choi in one hour and this is the schedule of yours for today." Lora said while handing another file to her boss. She looked at Jk with sparkling eyes and tried to hide her blushing face. Jk didn't gave a damn to her but his hyungs were enjoying it fully.

"If is that all. You can go" Jk said and didn't even bother to look up at her. She nodded and bowed her head before turning to go.
"Wait." Lora stop her midway after hearing Jk's voice again. She bit her lips and squeal internally before looking back at Jk with a professional smile.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?" Lora's excitement grew wider when Jk hesitates to talk. Like someone who lost his words in front of his crush.

'Is he going to ask me out?'. She wanted to jump in happiness but hide it perfectly behind her professional act. Jk tried to say something but in the end, he gave up. He signed before opening his mouth to speak.

"Nothing. You can go." Lora felt disappointed after hearing that but her hopes double up again and again. She nodded again and went out of the office room. She walked towards her friends in the office with a victory smile on her face and proudly stood in front of them.

"Heyy Lora... How it went today?" A girl screeched when she saw her friend coming towards them with glistening eyes.

"It confirmed" Lora said confidently.

"What?"

"Mr. Jeon like me as well"

"Wow! How you know_"

"Don't jump on a mirage. You will get hurt." Lora looked at another girl who sat a few feet away from her annoyingly.

'You jealous bitch' she thought angrily but soon enough, her scowl replaced in to a smirk.

"Say whatever you want Hira. Because I don't have time to waste on those jeli bitches" she flipped her hair and Hira just rolled her eyes at her.

"Yes, Hira. Don't say that. We all know how Mr. Jeon treat our Lora. I still can't believe that he gave Lora her favourite flowers. If I didn't see it by my own eyes, I will never believe it." Lora threw a 'did you hear that?' look at Hira.

"Yeah, and If he doesn't like Lora, why he do that?" The short girl said while supporting Lora's words.

"He just doesn't know how to show his emotions. That's why he takes so much time to ask me out. But I'm here right? I will teach him." Lora said proudly and worked away from them with the same victory smirk on her face. Already planning to learn how to act like Mr. Jeon's spouse.

And on the other hand, Namjoon and Yoongi looked at Jk with a smirk on their faces.

"What?" Jk asked irritatingly.

"Mr. Jeon lost his words in front of a girl? Can't believe man." Namjoon said laughing with Yoongi.

"It's not like that" Jk said rolling his eyes.

"Then what?"

"She had something on her teeth and it's annoyed me. I wanted to say it but she will get embarrassed because you are here too. She is a girl after all so that's why_ what?" Jk asked when his hyungs began to laugh like there's no tomorrow. They had an idea what the girl think now.

"Nah-nothing.. Hahahaha" Jk just rolled his eyes and decided to ignore his dorky brothers and let them be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤