"SHUT UP BEFORE I CHOP YOUR BIG HEAD WITH MY GUN!" Both of them had stood from the chairs, unknowingly.

"WELL, I'M SCARED. (scoff) DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IF YOU APOLOGIZE FOR ONCE."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT SO WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE HUH?"

"HOW THE FUCK IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT? DON'T TALK LIKE YOU DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME!"

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE ME ANGRY!"

"IT'S BECAUSE I TRIED TO HELP YOU!"

"STILL, I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT!"

"Oh right. To apologise, people should have a backbone. I forgot that you don't have one." Taehyung said finally lowing his voice while rolling his eyes. Younger is so stubborn.... No need to tell about Taehyung.

"YOU_AIsh.." Jk give up on his yellings too. He sighed annoyingly and looked away.

'Aghh! Why he is so annoying?' Even though Jungkook was annoyed, he found this situation surprisingly funny. He didn't feel any uneasiness or uncomfortable with Taehyung anymore. Instead, he felt intimacy like he closes with his hyung. He never was friendly with others. Not even with his hyungs because they are only his family and brothers. But a friend....

'Taehyung?Nah!'

Jungkook sigh again and looked at Taehyung who had his hands folded on his chest while glaring at the wall. He looked adorably angry.

"I'm sorry" finally he blabbered out those words. He thought it will be hard for him to tell it. But no, he didn't feel angry or uneasy. His lips fight back a laugh after seeing Taehyung's reaction. Even though Taehyung wanted Jk to say sorry, he never thought younger will say it. So he widened his eyes comically and looked at the younger with wide open mouth. He shook his head roughly and looked at Jk again.

"I think I heard it wrong. What did you say again?" He asked not believing his ears. Jk rolled his eyes but nonetheless, he answered with a calm expression.

"Kim, I said I'm sorry for hurting you. And I wanna say thank you for helping me." Taehyung could see younger being sincere with his words. He was still surprised but he gave a gentle smile to Jk.

"See? Was it hard? Okay. Your apology is accepted and you are welcome." Taehyung said with a fake proud look but end up Chuckling at his own act. Jungkook cracks into a small smile too but he tried to hide it.

"Don't hide it. You look better with your smile." Jk looked at Taehyung and both of them stared at each other for a moment. It wasn't uncomfortable but their feelings were incomprehensible.

"Why you did that?" Taehyung gave a confused look at Jk's sudden question. The question that kept bothering Jk for the whole night.

"Why you want to help me? Don't you hate me?" Jk asked again with a soft voice. He doesn't know why he felt a tug in his heart when he thinks about that Taehyung hating him. Why he even care anyway?

On the other hand, Taehyung was just stood there not knowing what to say. Really, why he did that? ...he doesn't know...

"I... I did my job"

"Cut the crap Kim. We both know it's not the truth."

"What you mean? Of course, it's because of my job. You know it's not healthy to bottle up your emotions like that. Not only for you. It's not good for your loved ones too. And you know that very well." Taehyung sighed internally when he able to find an answer and continued.

"Before you looked like a robot. But look at you now. You are more lively. Don't you feel better now? As a doctor, I will not only treat your wounds. I should know how to take care of my patient's mental health too."
"But you are not a Psychiatrist."

"Still, it's a doctor." Taehyung grumbled under his breath. Jungkook very well knew this is not the truth. But he didn't go to question it farther.

"And about the second question..." Taehyung trailed off and began to scratch his earlobe.

"I don't hate you. At least, not anymore." He said with a soft smile while staring at Jk's eyes. Jungkook felt that strange feeling blooming inside of him again. But this time, it didn't irritate him. Instead, it felt good. Beautifully good.

"What about you?" Jk stepped out of his trance again with Taehyung's voice.

"Hm?"

"Don't you hate me?"

"I think... I don't either."

"But yesterday, you said that you hate me."

"Then.... Not anymore." Jk said with a small smile while looking at Taehyung. After that, both fell into a comfortable silence while staring at each other without a word.

They felt like the time had stopped and It weirdly felt good. Like they can do this for forever. Is there any magnet among them? What is this sudden feeling of attraction? They felt their heartbeats like a drum. And theirs bodies aching for a familiar warmth.

Especially for Jungkook. He remembered how Taehyung and he hugged each other. And how he began to a craving for that warmth. He wanted to feel it again so badly and the vanilla scent of Tae_'the fuck??? Jk hurriedly looked away while panicking internally.

'What the freaking fuck I'm thinking? Vanilla? Aaish...'

He began to look around the room like he never saw it before. And it wasn't different for Taehyung either. More than that, he couldn't understand why his cheeks burning like it's on fire. So, he coughed a little and tried to move from there hurriedly.

"Okay then, if is that all..I'll_AGHh.." Taehyung's face turned into a painful one when he accidentally hit his right hip on a stool. It won't be painful if there isn't a wound. Jk ran towards him with a worried expression.

"Are you_ are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay now." Taehyung said when he felt the pain began to fade away. Jk looked at Taehyung's back who had just walked away from him while slightly limping and rubbing his hip.

"Hey, Kim!" He called the doctor to get his attention again.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked while looking back at Jk.

"You look like an old man now." Taehyung just looked at Jungkook for a second and...

"Toddler." He snapped back. And don't know why, but this word can irritate Jungkook to the core.

"ugly monster." Jk retorted while gritting his teeth and smirked when he saw Taehyung having a blank face and staring at him without saying anything.

'Did it work?'  But Jk felt bad slightly after saying it.

"Jungkook"

"Yes"

"Did jin hyung removed your Diapers after you poop today?"

1
:
2
:
'Okay, it didn't work.'

"YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜