"Calm down Jiminah"

"How the fuck I'm going to calm down hyung?" He yelled in disbelief. He can't understand why they not doing anything to stop this.

"I don't know what's Taehyung up to but I'm sure he has something on his head. Even though it's looking like crazy..." Namjoon said with a worry fill voice and others agree with him even though they also scared about this. So, Jimin just looked back at Taehyung worriedly.

On the other hand, Taehyung very well knew what is he doing even though it's dangerous to his life. It's not like that he loved himself anyway.

Taehyung looked at the angry bull with a wide smirk making other go insane.

"How A weakling like you control a mafia huh? I bet if there weren't your hyungs you are just a bunch of garbage now." He chuckled evilly.

Jk just growled and marched towards Taehyung and he grabbed him by his neck again and lifted him in the air without any effort.

"Today..I'll make you beg for your life" Jk spat at the older who now struggling for air. Taehyung looked at the younger's bloody eyes which were filled with pure rage. Jk's veins had popped out as he clenching his jaw angrily. He was visibly shaking in anger. The person Taehyung see now wasn't Jungkook anymore. The devil that has been lurking inside him for years has now come out.

This is what happens to anyone who hides his dark feelings in him. They will feed their inner demon little by little with their dark emotions and they will never know till that demon get strong completely to the point where they can't control it.

Taehyung could feel his vision getting blurred because of the lack of oxygen. But before he passed out on younger's hand, he stepped on Jk's chest and pushed him making both males throw into the opposite direction. Taehyung took a sharp breath not caring burning sensation in his lungs. And in a second he stood in front of Jk who already glaring at him.

"You are such a coward Jk, how you protect your hyungs like this huh?" Taehyung yelled and Jk jumped forward while attacking him. After receiving a punch from Jk, Taehyung managed to lift Jk up and strike him on the ground but Jk tackled him to the floor too. Jk sat on Taehyung's stomach and tried to punch him again but Taehyung managed to dodge it by second making younger's fit hit on the floor.

"Am I wrong? You couldn't even protect your family" Taehyung yelled.

"AGHHhhhh... STOP!" JK roared and this time he punched Taehyung on his jaw. After that, Taehyung hit on Jk's stomach and escaped from Jk's grip. He stood up again while spitting blood in his mouth.

"WHY SHOULD I STOP HUH? ISN'T IT THE TRUTH? YOU ARE A FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT"

"He is right, you are worthless"

"A failure"

"So weak. You should die"

"You let them kill"

"They got hurt because of you"

"STOP! FUCKING STOP! IT'S NOT TRUE!" Taehyung stared at the younger with a worried expression as Jk scream while pulling his hair. He knew what was happening on Jk's head. But he can't stop now. He should pull out the real feelings in Jk's mind. He saw Jungkook glaring at him again through his red eyes while huffing like a bull. In a second he found himself fighting with Jk again. Jk's strength keeps increasing like his anger. But he lost his sane and Taehyung very well knew how to take advantage of his anger.

Jk was fighting with Taehyung having only one thought in his mind and that was KILL. But Taehyung only tried to dodge his blows but gave some punches here and there to show that he also fighting.