PAGE 23💙

Mulai dari awal

"Meh_YAaw~" Jimin joined with Jin and began to make weird noises in front of Yoongi while acting like a stray cat.

"Ah..wait, wait. I can smell a Wild cat sex tonight!" Jin said acting like a witch. And there was Hoseok looked at between his two dork brothers and his Yoongi helplessly. He gulped seeing Yoongi's emotionless gaze at him. He is not sure about the thing what Jin and Jimin said. But one thing is sure that he is going to die tonight.

"Yo guys!" Hoseok heaved a sigh when he heard Namjoon's voice. At least he is going to be safe for now. Everyone in the living room gave their attention to Namjoon.

"What's it, babe?" Jin asked Namjoon when he saw his face filled with concern.

"It's Jungkook again." Namjoon said.

"What? Why? What happened to him?" Jimin asked also worried like others.

"He's hitting that stupid bag again but..."

"But?"

"I don't know but he looked like he went crazy this time." Namjoon said rubbing his face frustratedly. He was so worried about Jk and he knew Jk needs help. But he doesn't know how. He scoffed at his position as the brain of the group. Not only him, others felt the same. They were with the younger more than 10 years but still, they couldn't help him.

They jogged towards the Gym and there he was, hitting a black punching bag nonstop while breathing heavily. He had only wear a black sweatpant so his upper half was naked and covered with sweat. Like always he hadn't worn his knuckle guards and his knuckles were already beginning to bleed due to the hard punches he blown.

No one dared to go near him cause everyone knew the younger was angry. And when he angry, he will get a hard time to recognise others. So, his hyungs just stared at him sadly.

"He is hurting himself again." Jimin said while looking at Jk's bloody hands.

"Is this because of that Sungho bitch?" Yoongi asked gritting his teeth, angrily.

"Oh! You all are here. I was searching Jimin hyung in all_ hey, why you all so_" suddenly Taehyung came to them and about to ask why everyone there looking like someone was dead but he stopped himself midway when he saw the angry younger.

"What happened to that angry bird?" He asked. Even though he didn't show it, he was worried too.

"We think he angry about that Sungho case." Hoseok said shaking his head to the side.

"You think?" Taehyung asked when he felt the unsureness in Hoseok words.

"Aghh...actually we don't know. This wasn't the first time he acting like this but we never know the reason." Jin said desperately. Each word he said made him feel ashamed more.

"He never shows his real emotions to us. he will just bottle up everything on the whole day, and try to release them like this." Yoongi explained more.

"Yeah....there were countless days that I found him passed out on the floor." Jimin said while remembering those nights.

Taehyung just listened to them silently, while staring at the younger who too lost in his anger to even notice them. Taehyung looked at Jk's every movement. Like how is the younger blow every punches with pure rage and how his eyes filled with blood capillaries.

Yes, it was clear Jk was furious. But for what? Taehyung also remembered how Namjoon had described Jk before when he met the younger for the  first time. Emotionless, rage-filled mind. A kid's heart always filled with so much innocence and any bad things can harm it easily. And Jungkook will never lose his cool for a case like Sung Ho.

"he will just bottle up everything on the whole day, and try to release them like this"

"There is something more. Something that he hid for years." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"What? Did you say something?" Jimin asked when he heard Taehyung mumbling something.

"Ah? No nothing. Amm...did you ever had tried to ask him?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Of course we did so many times. But no use." Namjoon said with a disappointed tone.

"Maybe you didn't tried your best"

"Ah...I don't know but whenever we tried, he will just ignore us or will say he is fine or something like that."

"Then maybe you used the wrong way."

"What you_" he stopped his words when Taehyung began to remove his sweater revealing his black tight Tshirt.

"What you up to Tae?"Jimin grabbed Tae's hands when he tried to walk towards the mafia leader.

"trust me." It was the only thing Taehyung said before stepping towards Jk.

"What is he_"

"Shh Jiminah, he already did so many things we couldn't do in those past few years. Just let's trust him on this." Jimin stared at Yoongi for a second before turning his attention to Taekook with others.

'Please don't kill him Jk'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤