Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Work

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Antonio's POV

“I WILL ASK YOU ONE LAST F*CKING TIME! WHERE THE F*CK DID YOU BRING MY SISTER!?” I shouted at the bleeding man infront of me.

“I d-don't know an---” I didn't let him finish as I shoot him between his eyes.

Useless motherf*cker.

I told my man to burn the body before going out of the warehouse.

I know---no we know that he is one of the people who helps to kidnapped my baby!

I decided to buy a coffee to keep myself awake before I head to our main mansion.

When I saw a coffee shop near by, I stop my car and entered without looking at the poster above which stated the name of this cafe.

So far this is the smallest coffee shop I've been to.

But it's cozy anyway.

After I ordered a coffee for me I sat down while drinking and blowing it at the same time and start playing games in my phone.

What? Just because I'm in mafia I can't play games? That's not me that's my older brother that is way tooo busy.

I was about to drink the last drop of my coffee when my phone starts ringing.

“Yes?” I answered.

[“Where are you? Come here this instant! we need help here, we are outnumbered!”] My father said.

I can also hear some gun shots at the background.

“What?! I need to drive for like 5 hours to come in there, I can't reach on time!” I told him.

[“Just go home already! and I know you can reach here fast, we're not in mafia for nothing, find some short cuts and drive fast just be careful!”] He said.

And he's not wrong in that part though.

[“And by the way a social worker called me and she said that she's with your sister! Your sister is coming home! I already send one of our trusted man to pick her up!---”] The call suddenly ended.

But wait.

Did he just said that my sister is coming home?