JUST SOME INFORMATION

These are just some things I want to clarify :)

1. My italics are messed up. Stuff often does not publish with italics, so if there's randomly a first or second person sentence that isn't dialogue, it's most likely the thoughts of which character is being focused on (mainly Tommy or Tubbo.)

2. There are other AUs/headcanons involved. This will not just be Ghostinnit. Ghostinnit is the focus, the driving plot point, but we will have more spice than just that :).

3. The story starts off December 15th, with Tommy dying. (if you don't know, canonically that was when Tommy was planning on jumping off the Cadillac untill Dream blew up Logstedshire and Tommy went to live under Technos house.) Anything that happens in the actual SMP from the destruction of Logstedshire forward (In this au, Tommy jumped before Dream came to blow up everything) DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THIS UNLESS I SAY SO. I REPEAT. PAST THE BEGINNING OF TOMMYS STREAM ON DECEMBER 15TH, NOTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE ACTUAL SMP IS CANON HERE. ONLY THE EVENTS BEFORE TOMMYS DEATH, AND WHATEVER I WRITE, EXIST IN THIS AU.

4. I plan ahead. A lot. I wrote the first draft for "Black Sails" at the same time as I wrote "The Rise." I have concepts that I have created a while ago that will come into play later on. However, recently potential spoilers/very intense forshadowing ahead real SMP Ranboo has had a very interesting character development (I'm writing this after the festival.) Now, in Black Sails we notice Tubbo does 2 things. He talks to himself, and he argued with a voice in his head that seems to be an entirely separate conscience. I fully plan on doing more with that. I planned this little "dual conscience" thing for Tubbo before Ranboo's character started to do similar things. What I'm trying to say is coming up things may or may not happen and I promise you I am not trying to copy Ranboo's character. It is a mere coincidence.

Also little side note/forshadowing: You guys hate what you've seen of Dream so far. And now, after the festival OHHHH BOY DREAMS STANCES ON MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN REVEALED AND OH BOY I PROMISE YOU I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER YOU ALL WILL EVENTUALLY BE GOING ON.

little comment before I go: I stg if Ghostinnit becomes canon during the battle tomorrow I will SCREAM. I will keep writing this obviously but just know this Ghostinnit and potential canon Ghostinnit will be their own separate concepts still. I will not change anything here.

OK 2 MORE THINGS THEN IM DONE I PROMISE
-i hope to have the next chapter out tonight :)
-how do y'all feel abt the concept of a separate fic that takes place in the same "reality" per se as this AU, but focuses on Tubbo/Dadschlatt?

That is all, have a nice today, chapter ¿6? will be out later and I cannot wait to crush your souls :)