Kiss me | F.I. x Reader | (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Honestly, sometimes I'm afraid Frank is so glued to (y/n) that (y/n) will become that annoying too, but, thankfully, that doesn't seem to be the case since nothing happened so far," Mikey's voice says at some point, bringing me back to reality after I ended up immersed in thoughts. His words are probably due to something Frank said or did; their bickering isn't really anything new or even serious, it's actually entertaining and the rest of us play along sometimes.

"You just keep saying that because you're jealous!" Frank protests without even caring much, sighing as he brings my hand to his face, caressing his own cheek with it. A pleased hum comes from him and he closes his eyes. At this point, Mikey knows arguing is useless.

"Stop using me," I hum sternly at him and do caress his cheek for a moment before freeing my hand and slapping his lightly, chuckling at his whine. "I knew it you pretended to like me only to use me!"

"No, stop, that's you," he groans, glaring.

"Well, Frank, if you could at least bring the right drink when we ask you to," Gerard says with a sigh and rolls his eyes. He clearly intended to have kept the serious face, but the offended look Frank shoots him is so dramatic that Gerard just bursts out laughing along with the rest of us – Frank just whines, covering his face with my hand, though he ends up laughing too.

We all just spend a long time like that, mostly since today is a lazy day; we arrived in the city today in the morning and we've just got a concert here tomorrow. Of course, Frank kept moving around the whole time and pleading for affection while we talked. The usual.

"Man, Imma buy myself something to drink. What wouldn't be needed if someone controlled themself," I say as standing up and narrowing my eyes at Ray, who just smiles at me sweetly despite the fact he was with a can of juice, energy drink or soda almost every time I saw him for the past week. It wasn't like there were many anyways, it's mostly to annoy him; not to mention, we're probably buying more things soon. All that's left is beer.

"I'm going too," Mikey says, jogging out of the bunks area to catch up with me and we make our way out together. A sigh escapes his nose as he fixes his messy strands of hair, taking repeated glances at me until I raise an eyebrow at him, nodding questioningly. He only shakes his head in dismissal in response.

We eventually arrive to a convenience store and just walk around for a bit until finding what we want and grab a six pack of soda and move to wait in the line, which's thankfully not too long.

"Mikey, I swear to God, if you just keep looking at me like this and say nothing-"

"Aw, calm down!" Mikey throws his hands in the air in a defensive manner. There's this innocent expression on his face, but I know him well. Too well. And he knows it. Mikey sighs. "Okay, sorry, I actually do have something to say, but I just remembered about some other thing I wanted to ask you. Anyways, is Frank fine? I mean, I'm just wondering, he's been glued to you a bit too much lately and you're the most probable one to know if there's something up with him. Like, 'm not saying that the being glued thing is bad, it's just that's he's also a bit distant..." He shrugs. "Mostly when he's alone, he looks at the nothing like if something is missing or whatever."

His words made me think for a moment. I look at him without really understanding what he said, kinda confused since I've not noticed what he mentioned. "Wait, really? Like, I haven't noticed it and neither has he mentioned anything..." I trail off, genuinely bothered by the new fact. Mikey seems concerned and is about to say something when I do so first. "But I'll check on him," I promise, worry taking over me as I make a mental note.

Mikey hums with a nod, but none of us have the chance of saying anything else before moving to the cashier. I see a few coffee candies and grab some of them.