four - escaping

y/n pov.

missy and i told the others our plan which they all agreed on.

face maker than went up to the door and did his part of the plan.
while he does that me and the others move the desks then stand infront.
face maker lead the guards inside.

long story short.. wild card nearly got taken by an alien but luckily i told rewind to rewind time while missy tells noodles to grab the keycard and wheels to not let the guard ring the alarm after all that we all escaped and are now in a train escaping headquarters.

"uh oh" missy said looking ahead as her eyes widen.
i also looked ahead with the others and noticed there were a bunch of guards waiting outside to bring us back inside headquarters.

"a capella! make us fly!" i exclaimed grabbing hold of a pole while in the middle of guppy and wild card.

"everyone hold on!" missy said grabbing onto a pole.
"you too gups." i said giving her a look. she looked at me and grabbed the pole aggressively.

a capella raised her hands as her hair flew gracefully and her eyes started glowing.
wild card grabbed my waist as the train started taking off.

we escaped a capella made gestures indicating that she cant steer.
"she cant steer guys!" i yelled still in wild cards arms.

missy looked at me then at noodles and yelled his name.
"on it" he said then breaking the window then streching himself.

the train then started to spin but then noodles hand looked like it was going to slip.

"someone grab him" i yelled feeling very worried about my friend.
wild card let go of my waist and held noodles hand so he doesnt fall along with wheels and facemaker.

but then noodles hand slipped so missy and rewind held onto noodles hands to keep him steady while spinning.

i smirked at the two along with fast forward knowing that those two like each other and it was pretty obvious the two were blushing.
noodles then came back to the train after we started heading the right direction. we all cheered knowing that we escaped headquarters.

wild card came stood beside me and looked at me smirking.

"what?" i giggled blushing.
"nothing really, just the fact that your really red." wild card said smirking which made me turn more red.

i groan feeling very embarressed and look down.

"hey i dont mind." he said sofly then lifting my face so our eyes could meet.
"its cute." he continued now also blushing.
"hey your blushing too" i said laughing and slapping his chest lightly. we both made eye contact again and started laughing.

missy pov.

i smiled looking at my sister and wild card as they laughed.

i like knowing my sister is safe and happy.

"hey.." rewind said walking next to me.
"heyy" i said blushing in the corner of my eye i noticed wild card and y/n smirking at me and the cute boy next to me.

"do you think we can do it?" he asked looking at me.
"save our parents?" he continued. i noticed a small blush on his face which made me turn more red.

"yeah. i believe we can." i said smiling and biting my lip.
"especially with you to help us when something doesnt go to plan." i continued laughing.
we both laughed and stared at each other blushing.

suddenly the train started moving up and down.

"im... running...out...of.-" a capella said. the train started moving up and down as she took deep breaths.
"breath, we get it" y/n and wild card finished.
ojo, guppy, fast forward and i smirked at the two.

time skip- now landing the abuelas garden.

"hey abuelita" y/n and i said waving at our grandma after standing up.
"ahh ahh y/n, missy! come come and say hello to your grandma" abuelita said.

"no way" noodles said surprised as we all ran to meet abuela.
"y/n, missy. your grandmother is anita moreno?" he continued looking starstruck.

"trainer of the heroics?" rewind asks looking at me. i blushed and nodded.
"shes a legend" facemaker said looking at me and y/n.

"no, you have to be dead to be a legend, honey" abuela said to the boys.
y/n and i walked up to abuela and hugged her tightly.

"oh, mi amor" abuela said as she hugged my sister and i.
she kissed y/n and i on the forehead.

"im alive and well which is more than i can say for my gazebo, hmm" abuela said looking at us.
a capella raised her hand and said sorry.

in the corner of my eye i noticed y/n and wild card standing beside each other blushing. i smirked at the two then continued looking at abuela.

"were in trouble, grandma, and we need a place to hide." y/n said looking at abuela.

i noticed abuela look at y/n and wild card's blushing faces. she smirked as i winked at her showing that we should get those two together.

"to hide? youre gonna need to do alot more than that." abuela said looking at y/n and i.
"that thing is moving into position." grandma continued pointing to the alien spaceship in the sky.

"shes right" wheels said showing his ipad.
"we only have 2 days left." he continued showing us the countdown.

"wont be long now until the takeover begins." wheels finished.
"everybody, get inside, come, come" abuela said leading us inside.