one - headquarters

y/n pov.

i heard the annoying noise of my alarm clock, i groaned and hit the stop button and got out of bed.

"morning lightning!" missy, my big sister said as she walked passed my room and into the bathroom.

"morning thunder.." i mumbled looking at myself in the mirror.

i entered the bathroom after missy finished her buisness and ect.
i did my buisness, showered then did my hair then i walked back to my room to choose an outfit for school.

i chose a red basic shirt and a pair of denim overalls. i then tied the laces of my black converses.

i also wrapped my headpiece that makes me turn into wonder girl around my wrist and put on my golden heart locket that has a picture of me, mom, dad and missy.

after that i put my small golden hoop earrings and put on my silver ring that connects to missy, mom and dad.

then i grabbed my black leggings from my wardrobe along with a blue t-shirt and chucked them in my backpack just in case of an emergency.
i grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs for breakfast.

i put my backpack next to missy's on the counter then walked next to dad who was looking slightly worried while cooking eggs.

"morning wondee" my dad, marcus moreno said kissing my forehead.

you might be wondering what my sister and i's powers are?
well we both inherited most of our powers from our mother, diana prince aka wonder woman and some from our dad, marcus moreno. my powers are super strength, lightning manipulation, superhuman reflexes while missy's are telekenisis and leadership just like our dad but her main powers are weather manipulation which she got from zeus, our grandfather.

"goodmorning dad?" i mumbled feeling confused but i just shrugged it off.
i grabbed a bowl and added my cereal in.

"he's been like that for five minutes, he shut off the small tv when i walked in. its not just dad acting weird though" missy mumbled and pointing her head at mom then walking pass me and then sitting next to mom and started eating her breakfast.

"oh" i said still slightly confused.
i grab milk from the fridge and poured it over my cereal.

"morning sweetie" my mom, diana prince-monero said and kissed my forehead as i sat down next to her with my bowl of cereal.

"morning mom" i giggled and started eating my breakfast. dad sat down next to me and we all started eating our breakfast.

"i see your wearing 'leave me alone" mom said pointing at missy who chuckled and drank her orange juice.

"and your wearing 'dont mess with me" dad said pointing at me, i giggled and nodded.

"you know we want you two to make some friends" dad said looking at me and missy.

"yeah not today" missy sai. i agreed with her while taking a sip of my orange juice. i turned my head to look at the tv.

"woah." missy said also looking at the tv. "is that miracle guy?" i finished. mom and dad looked at each other and dad switched off the tv.

"that is just a training excercise, probably" mom said sounding suspicous..

"a.. a what if ." dad finished as they both share a look.

"as long as there's no "what if" that involves you two rejoining the team." i said quoting the 'what if' missy nodded agreeing with that i said.

"relax you two even though your mom and i are still the leader of the heroics-" dad said looking at missy and i.