day 3 focus spot: belly/bellybutton ⚪

Jasmine burped as she just finished eating lunch. They had pasta. It was a bit dry, but it was still yummy. She's an Italian food lover so she LOVES pasta. Anyway, it was any ordinary day, except, again the spots switched. This time to belly & belly button (plus sides as well). Jasmine wondered what other techniques people will use. Those girls must be so exhausted getting tickle non stop. This time, she went with another friend. Her name was Liz. She was in the jail for robbing a bank, and she is insanely ticklish. So they decided to go together to tickle the girls, then the girls wanted to test each other's ticklishness!

They went back into the room like we had those other two days, and saw a small line  granted, it was around lunch, so there wasn't many people. But the two men who were tickling Ellie and Amelia were literally licking their belly buttons. Imagine how good that would feel.

Once again, we had a time limit of five minutes. We began to tickle. I circled Amelia's belly button gently with my nails, it made her buck her hips up as hard as she could which made me accidentally dip my finger into her belly button too. Now this gave me an idea. I began scratching the bottom of her cute bellybutton. I have had this done to me before, and it tickled like hell. She let out a scream before going into a kingdom of laughs.

"AHAHAHA! PLEHEHESSE MAHAHAHKE IHEHHET STHAHHAOP!" The young girl screamed helplessly, but she had to go through with her punishment.

"Nope. Too bad you have such a cute belly~" I teased with a smirk and then leaned down and shoved my tongue deep inside her belly button and wiggled the tip of my tongue around fast and rapidly knowing this was driving her crazy.

Liz grabbed a feather and wiggled it all over Ellie's belly and bellybutton. Clearly Ellie's most ticklish spot was her bellybutton. Amelia seemed to have more sensitivity on her feet. The next thing I knew the timer went off.

"Next!" The police officer shouted.
Liz and I looked at each other now knowing we were going to have a tickle fight..