day 1 focus spot: armpits 🙆

After Jasmine, Liana & Lucy ate their delicious pancakes, they headed up into the seperate cell where they had a whole table of tickle tools and they had two guards per girl making sure nobody hurt them. There was a huge line of people waiting to tickle these already tired out girls. She bet when we get to tickle their feet, they'll be screaming. Jasmine and Liana ined up. I lined up to tickle the chubby black girl, and Liana lined up to tickle the medium sized darker skinned girl.

We waited in line for twenty minutes before finally being able to tickle these girls. Everyone got three minutes each and if you wanted to tickle again you needed to go to the back of the line.

"Ready, set... TICKLE!" Chanted the crowd as I began by raking my short but tickle worthy nails along this beauty's armpits. She squirmed and squealed. Clearly, she hated teasing tickles like that. I didn't blame her. As she squirmed, her cute belly jiggled I'm sync. I heard the other girl, apparently her name was Ellie's laugh as Liana scribbled her fingers mercilessly. I smiled.

"Tickle tickle little Amelia!" I teased as I leaned down and blew raspberries into the poor girls armpits. She screamed loudly, and fell into the kingdom of laughs.

"AHHHH! EHEHEHEK! HEHHEE!" Amelia laughed out loud, bucking her hips wildly as all she could do was laugh. Liana looked at Amelia and giggled, then back at Ellie and used feathers from her armpits down to her sides and fast. Obviously, the girls armpits weren't as sensitive to feathers compared to other girls she's meet.

"One minute!" Yelled the police officer. I decided to end it intense, and it seems so did Liana. I grabbed two hard hairbrushes and scrubbed them up and down Amelia's armpits while Liana did the same but with paint brushes instead.

The timer went off. "off you go girls, or you can stay and watch " The police officer offered. Liana watched. I decided to wait for tomorrow to tickle again.