Uniform Tickles

Jasmine was then guided with two cops by her side to a small shop outside her cell. They pushed the door open, and also waited in line. There was a girl with dark red hair, piercing eyes and tattoos all over her body. I look to the other side of the line, and saw a young blonde - haired guy. He seemed sensitive and small. I wondered what them two were in here for. I cut got off from my thoughts by a shout. "Number 18!?" A middle -aged lady shouted. I must've been day dreaming, as I could've sworn we were at the very back of the line earlier. "Follow me." She ordered and I followed silently. Strolling behind her nervously into a private room. "Ah, here we are. And you can talk honey, don't be afraid" She reassured. 

"What does the uniform look like?" I asked. I already knew. Most girls wore orange frilly skirts that went just above the knees, and a blouse looking shirt that was also orange with black boots. She pulled out exactly what I had seen on other girls. "And apparently these tickle you or something?" 

"You're correct missy!" She nodded and smiled. "What's your size?" She asked. 

"Size 10." I responded back with my size. She pulled out another skirt and top in my size, same with boots. 

"Try this on" She ordered and handed it to me. Pointing to the dressing room. I nodded and walked to the dressing room. Slipping it on my body, and putting on my shoes. It didn't seem to tickle me, until.. I started to feel a feathery touch right on my toes making me fall to the ground and start giggling. "Ehhehhee! hahaha! mahahhaake ihehet sthahaop!" I squeaked out helplessly, and kicked non stop. The shoes had trapped my feet in it. I couldn't take them out. The lady who was helping me opened the curtain and smiled at squirming me. 

"It seems to have already worked its making" The lady teased, and soon the feathery feeling stopped. She helped me stand up. "That's it for your uniform trying. Hopefully you enjoy the tickles that comes with that." She winked. I sighed and went back to the police who were there and they brang me back to my cell. I layed on the bed, wanting to take a quick nap. I had a free session now because the uniform only took half my session. I almost fell asleep... Until I felt a vibration under my arms from this tight blouse. I went into a fit of screaming and laughing. "AHAHAH! FUHAHACK! NOHAHAHA! EHEHHEK!" It was an electric toothbrush torturing my armpits. No matter how tightly I put them down, It just wouldn't work. Soon it stopped. I was left panting, and soon fell asleep.